Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont Doubt!

sebniemisebniemi Member Posts: 4

Okay, so just listen up to what I have to say about regnum.

Regnum Online is actually an amazing game, reminds me alot of WoW yet very different, ill explain a bit more.

Regnum has a very 'real' terrain, it looks great, and the cities are very 'real' too, because you can actually enter a building by simply entering it. Alot of npcs are in their own buildings, making it seem like an actual city. The questing to level is a bit generic, but what game isnt like this. The leveling isnt too quick but only because it doesnt get that much harder to go up each level.

Characters.

Everyone in this game looks different, with 9 races, and many different armours etc, the game makes for alot of distinguishable people.

Gameplay.

The game play in this game is pretty good, there are many skills to learn and a large range of weapons a single class can weild, (especially warriors) and sub-classes etc.

anyways, i dont want to ramble on TOO much, but basically, dont judge the game on the screen shots because the game looks alot better when you turn up the resolution.

im a lvl 18 (currently) barbarian molok.

my guys name is Aztehk, add me as a friend if you want some help in game.

8.5/10

Comments

• ArckenArcken Member Posts: 2,431

First post? You sure you dont work for these guys?

• sebniemisebniemi Member Posts: 4

haha, no, actually, check out my blog if you want :)

i used to just read alot in the forums, finally made myself and account after almost of a year of just reading.

I write alot in other forums, So im not a total trollnspam

• tuathailtuathail Member Posts: 17

It's true what sebniemi says, you can get great graphics too in this game, and really, gameplay is easy to use, as you can notice this two things in this video:

pl.youtube.com/watch