Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2: Refer a friend

Comments

• milkyymilkyy Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 61

i need a key.   [email protected]

• lonewolf173lonewolf173 Member Posts: 1

Looking for a key if possible

email is [email protected]

• RificzRificz Member Posts: 23

Am very excited about playing with the Gracia update and looking for a good PvP MMO.  The key will not go wasted, thanks.

[email protected]

• uetoayauetoaya Member Posts: 1

[email protected]

looking for trial if anyone got ty in advanced

• CadexnCadexn Member UncommonPosts: 137

i would like to have an invite please.

[email protected]

• BagonBagon Member Posts: 5

If anyone has a refer a friend, I would really appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thank you! Contact me via email if you would like something in return. I will be subscribing also once I get a refer a friend

• tcap27tcap27 Member Posts: 10

if anyone needs a refer a friend code, shoot me a private message, i can send a few out

as of 1244am eastern time, i have sent friend invites to the following:

UrbanRider

smellysocks

Monkpowah

pateus

milkyy

lonewolf173

Rificz

uetoaya

Cadexn

Bagon

please post or im me and let me know that you have gotten these.  i still have 4 more remaining at this time, post asking for one or send a pm to me on here, or yahoo id wizard_of_lite

I recieved the code but it says it is only valid for an already existing L2 account.  Is ther no trial friend pass or something like that as I dont have a previous l2 account.

• tcap27tcap27 Member Posts: 10

trying to figure out why it only sent the "already existing one".  let me look into it and ill see what i can find

Np at all, Dead Space will keep me busy in the mean time

• RumourRumour Member Posts: 114

If there are any invite keys left I'd like to try it out.

[email protected]

• BagonBagon Member Posts: 5

=( Still no refer a friend. Please anyone?

[email protected]

If you want anything in return, just tell me please! I'm really looking for a referral

• MrOnionMrOnion Member Posts: 2

edited

• SlineerSlineer Member Posts: 246

Looking for a key to try the game as well, thx in advanced.

[email protected]

• tbj27tbj27 Member Posts: 5

Hey guys and girls... this game looked interesting anyone have a trial key i could get ?

My email is [email protected]

Thank you inadvance!

• rooster99rooster99 Member UncommonPosts: 30

looking for a new game to buy, but i wanna try it first refer a friend please [email protected]

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Looking for 2 keys to try out lineage 2 again. I have 2 accounts, so would prefer the key to reactivate my accounts. (I believe there are 2 types.) I'm 90% sure Ill be subbing so thats free game time for you.

Please send 2 keys to [email protected], if you need 2 emails for some reason, please send the second to [email protected]

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

Looking for 2 keys for my wife and i to try out. Been looking for that pvp game and haven t found it. So ya 2 would be aawesome, just pm me here thanks :)

• rooster99rooster99 Member UncommonPosts: 30

invite please [email protected]

• mind if i get a trial key, i just quit tabula rasa and am looking for a new game, send the email to: [email protected]

• gplancergplancer Member Posts: 1

Looking for a referral key

Appreciate it if someone can send one to [email protected]

Thanks

• trillahtrillah Member CommonPosts: 158

Hi, I would like an invite if possible, you can send it at [email protected]

thanks ! :)

Th key I received was only for a resub if you already had an account, which I dont.  I am still looking if anyone possibly has a trial.  If anyones looking for a resub key just let me know and ill send it out and than you can hit me up with a trial is possible.  Thanks

[email protected]

• Kurai3Kurai3 Member Posts: 29

I wouldn't mind trying this out. I recently downloaded the client and installed it after finding a Trial code slip in a pile of papers on my desk. Unfortunately, the code has expired, and I  spent 14 hours downloading the game for nothing..... Anywho, If anyone has a key they'd be willing to share, a PM to me here or an Email to [email protected] would be greatly appreicated.