Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aeria games (12 Sky, last chaos, shayia)

I have a few for u to add to ur list and all free to play.

Last Chaos

this used to b my favorite game until Aeria came out with 12 sky. u have pets that can be mounts. people r usually friendly and lots of quests.

12 Sky

i have to say this is te best free MMORPG game i have played ever!  u can solo lvl, do quests, battle eachother and thoes of other clans, there is a war held every hour that lets u into a special room w/ special drops, u can invade other clan lands.  12 Sky is evolving everyday.  lots of good stuff here.

if u happen to join 12 sky my IGN is kentspet and i would b happy to answer the questions all noobs have and give u a tour of our clan.  u have to choose Jinong clan and on the devotion server tho. thats me.

Shayia

i prob spelled the name wrong. i can never remember how it is spelled. go to aeriagames.com to find this one as well.  this one is simmilar to 12 sky only there are 2 clans or factions. good and evil. winning the battles here gives all of ur clan a bouns that is pretty much a boost of everything like ur defence and attack and skills and such.  My hubby is stuck in shayia.

PT(Project Torque)

i never really got into PT but i know a few peop who love it.  it is a racing game.  i cant give any other details but if u go to the aeria site they have forums where u can ask questions and such.

DOMO(dream of mirror online)

I know nothing about this game other than they have really cute char u can choose from.  i have been told this is a really cool game for pre teens.  again if u want more details on domo u will have to go to the forums and ask.

Comments

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

I will look in to listing Project torque, but the other games you mentioned have all been listed for quite some time.

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Click on the "Dare to be Different" bar at the top of the forums for a long list of games not on the side bar :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com