Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Choosen Account setup

englishworldenglishworld Member Posts: 5

Hello I went to the Fury game website and I hit give me a choosen account it said e-mail and name so I put in my email as so [email protected] and my name as Micky and it said sorry no account do I need to do something because I want to try this before buying it please help me T_T

Comments

• englishworldenglishworld Member Posts: 5

I am giving this thread 20 hour's to get a reply

• aiwendelaiwendel Member UncommonPosts: 63

same problem here, "Sorry, there are no more accounts available. "

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

try looking for help on Fury support forums, if they have it. Usually the best way to get help is on official support.

No ice the forums are closed

I will just go buy retail

yeah i think theyre trying to make more people pay

• Brone87Brone87 Member Posts: 244

Ya thats really odd, I just tried it to see for myself and you guys are right, I get a message saying there are no more keys available.

For 20 bucks though, you cant go wrong if your a die hard PVP fan.

• SadSurferSadSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 67

yeah that suxs, but on a positive note for all of us playing at the moment it must mean more and more players (as per the numbers I am seeing in game) - great news for me as more people to kill, bad news for you without accounts yet :p

SS

• daxiongmao87daxiongmao87 Member Posts: 31

This is unfortunate and extremely unnerving.  It undoubtedly makes me concerned what Auran's intentions are if there are any.  I won't come to any conclusions until official information is released.  As far the increased population on the server, it may seem good, but free accounts are free accounts, and do almost nothing for Auran in the short term as far as income goes.

In contrast to this, Bossman (CEO of Auran) did announce late this January about future plans for Fury, mentioning something about a "revised version of Fury' (link can be found here: www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0%2C23739%2C23123224-3122%2C00.html).

I hope we get an answer soon, but at its current situation that's something we might not get.

• SadSurferSadSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 67

thats fair comment but i expect they just have not checked how many keys were left and they ran out!

SS

• daxiongmao87daxiongmao87 Member Posts: 31

I truly have no clue how Auran handles their account keys, perhaps you're right.  I was under the impression tha the keys were perhaps computer generated through a custom algorithm with a random seed, then checking for duplicates just in case it didn't pump out the same key twice.  But like I said, I don't know.  Perhaps we will see in time what exactly is going on, and I hope you're right.

I think they are working on it right now, because yesterday the link for the key generator worked but the generator itself gave the error message after you filled inn all the info. When I tried again today the link to the key generator was gone and instead it looked like this: 2. Get a Key [Unavailable - Adding more keys]

So apparently they were just unaware of it yesterday, don't know how long this has been up or how long it takes to add more keys. Wish they would post some info on the official forums, I really want to play.

Sure they are adding more to the site but there going to take there time and try and get some more people to go get retail and guess what fucking else...

The thing has been down for 20 hour's now and they only added 5 account's also...

dammit still waiting for it.

not gonna pay just to try out the game

• VasburgVasburg Member Posts: 65
    Same here. I only hope that I don't miss much.