Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mud Kip

Qaze sent me the link to this awesome movie. I promise you that if you thought this was fun you're going to love this

Comments

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

226k views for that mud kip thing

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by bluberryhaze
    226k views for that mud kip thing

Well, it's an awesome movie.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Dude, my mind seriously just melted and ran out my ears.

Why would you enjoy something like this?!

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346
    its like a really really bad acid trip

Originally posted by wyvex

when I locked myself in a car, refusing to come out because of the trees...that was bad

this is...well, I dont know what it is.

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Originally posted by bluberryhaze

Originally posted by wyvex

when I locked myself in a car, refusing to come out because of the trees...that was bad

this is...well, I dont know what it is.

really?? on my trip, i really liked looking at the trees. they all looked fake and plastic and felt really cool. idk. maybe depends on the person or the persons history with trees

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

I've actually never done it, but I hear it actually only depends on your mood... For instance I'd say the first guy was sad or angry, so he saw monsters.. you probably were happy at life so found them funny...  The human mind is strange... intriguing and fascinating

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• nurglesnurgles Member Posts: 840

yeah, it depends on mood and environment, but also different chemicals can have a different aspect to the mood.

i always get along with the trees just fine, they are pretty damn cool with those fractal dendritic growth patterns, the evironmental responce process, leaf spacing, light competition, the strength of holding all that mass up and the shear wonder at the osmotic pressure that pumps that massive amount of water all the way up to the leaves.....

what was this thread about again???

not endorsing the use of... but it is better than this mud kip topic.

I usually got along with nature just fine... was definitely a unique experience with the trees.

another 'bad' experience was driving down to daytona for spring break from NY, couped up in a van,  heavily going out of my mind. I felt i needed to walk the distance of the earth.

• nurglesnurgles Member Posts: 840

yeah, walking is brilliant and sometimes the clostrophobia can be a bit rough. I was at a house warming party in pretty cramped flat in the depths of Redfern in Sydney. Had an unknown amount of very pure LSD tartrate left in an ethanol tincture (bourbon), it should have been about a std dose left but might have been more than 3, took the lot. watched my brain fragment with great interest, but that flat was really small and really crowded and i was getting quite incoherent and freaked out. my parter and another couple of  freinds helped me out by taking me for a fairly long walk, i really needed supervision by that stage, those guys really turned the whole thing around for me. They are legends.

oh, looked at the brain bending youtube thing, eh, got tired of it quick, found the following to be more intrusive to my psyche

youtube.com/watch