Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nemesis Alliance

Cooki3Cooki3 Member Posts: 5

Good Evening,

I'm here to represent Nemesis Alliance, an up and coming family run corporation based on the good old gaming ideals of having fun and friendship. Admittedly, we are all fairly new to the game, with characters only 2-3 months old, but we feel we are getting to grips with the game really well and are starting to move our operations into deeper space in order to grab ourselves a slice of the action that goes on outside of Empire as well.

We are a mix between a mining and fighting corp, we aren't an all out mining corp and we aren't a pvp corp, though if it comes down to the wire most of us will do what we have to do to get by. My name in game is Lazarus Longinus, if you read the EVE: Online forums, I've made a few posts there.

Our headquarters is currently in Annaro VIII - State War Academy, where most of used to spend our time before we started to move deeper into space, we are in the process of moving our base of operations into a 0.1 area as part of Asura Confederation, a new alliance that we have started with several other corporations.

IF you are interested in learning more about Nemesis or wish to join, don't hesitate to send me (Lazarus Longinus) or our recruitment officers Raia or Dejah Thoris an evemail about it. You may also get in contact with us through the Nemesis Alliance channel or an evemail to Virgil Samms our CEO.

We will shortly have a webpage at www.cookieempire.co.uk . Cooki3 is the overarching multigame Alliance that Nemesis Alliance is part of. If you play any other games and feel that you want to make a clan of fun loving insanity, then maybe cooki3 is for you, and you too can have the fun of making a clan of friends without having to worry about setting up a forum and a site which I will do for you : )

You can access the Cooki3 forums through www.cookieempire.co.uk

"Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was "oh no... not again!" Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that, we should know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now." - Douglas Adams

www.cookieempire.co.uk

By Gamers, For Gamers, Who love Cookies

"Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was "oh no... not again!" Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that, we should know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now." - Douglas Adams

www.cookieempire.co.uk

Comments

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Wait, are you just one corp? Or is Nemesis Alliance an actual alliance between multiple corps?

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Achiever 46%, Socializer 33%, Explorer 33%

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• Cooki3Cooki3 Member Posts: 5

we are just one corp, Nemesis Alliance has just been a handle we took with us from Earth and Beyond, we didn't realise at the time that having Alliance in our name would signify so much, heh.

We are part of the Asura Confedartion, a newly formed Free Space Alliance which currently looks after 6 systems which we hope to keep clear for people who like Free Space : )

www.cookieempire.co.uk

www.cookieempire.co.uk

• ZipehZipeh Member Posts: 265
    what region you operating in?   just out of curiosity

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Heh you should be careful what you say about your corp / alliance here... You don't know who your friends are... least of all your enemies. image

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• Cooki3Cooki3 Member Posts: 5

Don't worry Malkavian : )

We've already had war declared on us by someone with less of a life : b

Our home system is Annaro : ). We won't divulge our current area of operation to anyone who isn't joining, no offense, just don't want to compromise the beginnings of an alliance : D

www.cookieempire.co.uk

www.cookieempire.co.uk

• ZipehZipeh Member Posts: 265
    well if your ever in khanid look me up, i dont worry about who knows where i operate .. been there for 7-8 months now, anyone who was looking to grief me or my corp already knows where to find us. image

• solesole Member Posts: 78
    nice we need more friendly corps out there

• panachepanache Member UncommonPosts: 397

I've just bought EVE....just plucking up courage to install it :) Is your guild open to noobs or for seasoned players? I don't expect any freebies (apart from a bit of banter on guild channel)

Does race play a part in your guild selection (if that comes into play) I haven't got a clue on what race to pick yet :) 

Pan

Pan

• solesole Member Posts: 78

Hello Pan, I would suggest you to contact

Raia or Virgil the Ceo in the corp.

I dont think they mind if your a newcommer to the game and well dont play as hard as me :)

Ps dont be surprised to find its abit difficult too catch them as it´s summertime right now and the

playing community is abit small even in Nemesis Alliance..

Best Regards Sole..

• MiexonMiexon Vendetta Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 181
    I was in Nemesis Alliance for a few months at the end of EnB with none of you though. My corp merged and was told there were a bunch of members which was pretty untrue just one guy named Hatu. Then people got sick of his attitude and everyone left and then most reformed into a different corp but then Raia rejoined EnB for a while and i remember talking to her. It was a long problem lol

Member of the Phoenix Alliance Guild
    in Vendetta Online
    www.vendetta-online.com