Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well I hit lv 90 as a Jedi!!!!!!!!

I'm out! LoL, the whole anticipation was the best fun. So, I got what I wanted out of Galaxies it was a real good ride and allot of fun! I'm letting my account wind down to 2/7/08 and then it will be deactivated again. No negative reason, seen all the new content, its a blast!

I just upgraded to Vista 64bit from 32bit (not really an upgrade, just a new install and did my own migration with some utils) and Im loving the power, upgraded to 4 gigs of ram and now playing Crysis and Frontlines Fuel of war.  64bit makes a big difference, I was basicly bottlenecked in 32bit with my sli setup 2x768 8800gtx plus 2 gigs of ram was choking vista 32bit.

Anyways, going to be playing form FPS's while waiting for AOC. Anyone wanting to play Galaxies should give it a try, it was worth all the time and money spent playing.

Comments

• Prime8Prime8 Member CommonPosts: 108

ah yes race to 90 and then leave , way to go SOE you got your target audience , as you doth SOE.....  :P

• Jenus1Jenus1 Member Posts: 162

Nice to see you enjoyed it :D I am still enjoying it.

HF in future mmo's mate

Pre-cu Fanbois,
    There will be no rollback.
    Go outside - Get a life,
    It's not coming back.
    We arn't giving you your game-back.
    So go outside, and realize that you've wasted 2 years.
    Pre-cu Fanbois.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Originally posted by Prime8

ah yes race to 90 and then leave , way to go SOE you got your target audience , as you doth SOE.....  :P
    Well, if they are targeting that crowd, and its working then they must be doing something right. I really dont see why all the SOE hate.

Besides. You play a game the way you want, others play a game the way they want. To bad for you if you cant accept that. That is totally your problem, not SOE's even if they did ruins SWG for alot of people.

• RazotRazot Member Posts: 81

Originally posted by Horkathane

I'm out! LoL, the whole anticipation was the best fun. So, I got what I wanted out of Galaxies it was a real good ride and allot of fun! I'm letting my account wind down to 2/7/08 and then it will be deactivated again. No negative reason, seen all the new content, its a blast!
    I just upgraded to Vista 64bit from 32bit (not really an upgrade, just a new install and did my own migration with some utils) and Im loving the power, upgraded to 4 gigs of ram and now playing Crysis and Frontlines Fuel of war.  64bit makes a big difference, I was basicly bottlenecked in 32bit with my sli setup 2x768 8800gtx plus 2 gigs of ram was choking vista 32bit.
    Anyways, going to be playing form FPS's while waiting for AOC. Anyone wanting to play Galaxies should give it a try, it was worth all the time and money spent playing.
    sounds like he is affraid of the real grind...

no JMC,looted saber schems,crystals,SEA's,CA's jewlery. too funny!

• shukes33shukes33 Member Posts: 1,051

My god the guy only said he's leaving, he even stated it's for no negative reason's and he still get's stick lol.

All i can say friend is that i am glad you enjoyed your run and i look forward to hearing where you end up. maybe ill be there too and will say HI!

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

Congratulations on leveling your Jedi!

You should stick around and try out other things in game.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

NGE is designed to have a playtime sticked to it, quest driven games end where are no more quest or no more levels. I am glad Horkathane realized this and got already over it. Gratz on reaching level 90 and congratulation on moving to something else.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383

This is only my opinion, and I don't mean any offense to anyone currently playing, but this is clearly what I find wrong with MMO's.

They're disposable. Once used it's easily discarded then on to the next level/loot MMO.

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

Well firstly Congrats and secondly i agree, finding that next fix and can be a long journey i am now what would be known as an mmo hobo continually playing different games but never finding that same feeling of success.