Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eart rise on MMORPG.com

TridianTridian Member UncommonPosts: 273

They have a games in development section. Why dont they put earth-rise in that section?

Comments

• TridianTridian Member UncommonPosts: 273

and yes i am aware i forgot the H in Earth rise in the title. my bad

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509

Maybe it doesn't fit these criteria which you can find in the FAQ. (if you think it does, feel free to submit it)

I think there is a game that needs to be added to your list. How do I submit this?

First, please make sure that the game is not already on our list.  If you know the name of the game, make sure you sort our list by "Title" (click on the Title column name) and look for it alphabetically. 

Second, make sure that it completes our definition of a MMORPG:

• 500 or more simultaneous players in one world.
      • The game must include some form of graphical common area. This distinction means Diablo II is not considered an MMORPG, while Guild Wars is.
    • It must be graphical...so no text based MUDs.
    • Persistent characters.
    • Some form of character advancement.
    • It must use a true client/server connection.  In other words, no HTML or "web" based games.  Games that run in a browser using Java are OK.
    • Five or more screenshots from inside of the game engine itself.
    • A professional web site free of annoying pop-up ads or Spyware programs and access to some kind of support system.
    • Must fully support English.  This means the client interface, in-game chat, help system and support website must all be in English.

NOTE: At this time we are no longer adding 2D/Isometric games to our list - we will add these again at a later date once we adapt our list to allow feature filtering.

If the game fails to meet any of these criteria, we do not include it on MMORPG.com. Occasionally, we will cover high profile games that have not yet met the screenshot criteria, but they will still not be included in the “Game List”.

Ultimately, MMORPG.com reserves the right of final judgment on whether or not a game should or should not be added to our game list.

If you know a game that meets all of the criteria listed above, please email it to [email protected].

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VortigonVortigon Member UncommonPosts: 723

I'm sure it will appear in time, couple of weeks and I expect to see it listed.  No rush considering the 2 years before we see it anywhere near release. (assuming end of 2009-mid 2010)