Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think I'm a Warg now.

So I just finished running the 'moors as a warg and holy shit was it awesome. We had a pack just running through and killing anybody anywhere. Roaming here to there just pillaging everything we came across. It looks more like hyenas on the open plains taking down whatever they wanted in a nature show. For the night I had 75 kills and 2 deaths. If you haven't tried being a creep, you have got to do this at least once.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

Comments

• TeiraaTeiraa Member UncommonPosts: 447

Oh sure, it is fun, at least for a while.

Just wondering whether you had written the same thing if you had died 75 times and gotten only 2 kills. Hehe.

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by seabass2003

So I just finished running the 'moors as a warg and holy shit was it awesome. We had a pack just running through and killing anybody anywhere. Roaming here to there just pillaging everything we came across. It looks more like hyenas on the open plains taking down whatever they wanted in a nature show. For the night I had 75 kills and 2 deaths. If you haven't tried being a creep, you have got to do this at least once.

I swear I read this title and this is the first thing that popped into my head...adapted...

I Think I'm A Warg Now...by Tiffany

Wargs behave

Thats what they say when we group together

And watch how you play

Freeps dont understand

And so I'm

Running just as fast as I can

Holdin on to stealth looking for a man

Tryin to get away into the night

And then I put my jaws around you

And we tumble to the ground

And then I say

I think I'm a Warg now

There doesnt seem to be any other freeps around

I think I'm a Warg now

The beat down I am giving is the only sound

Look at the way I steath

We gotta hide what were doin

cause what would they say

If they ever knew

And so I'm

Running just as fast as I can

Holdin on to stealth looking for a man

Tryin to get away into the night

And then I put my jaws around you

And we tumble to the ground

And then I say

I think I'm a Warg now

*edit* Added first stanza *edit*

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

HAHA, Yeah Hammer that's what I was going for. If you play you should post this in the MP forums on the Lotro webbie, I bet all the creeps would love it.

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by seabass2003

HAHA, Yeah Hammer that's what I was going for. If you play you should post this in the MP forums on the Lotro webbie, I bet all the creeps would love it.

Yeah I play...so maybe I will...I will make sure you get credit for inspiration...if you cared to let me know your forum name, mine is Winterfell, I am mostly a lurker and spend most of that time in the Minstrel forum. 

Also I need to come up with something for the first stanza.  Ah, the things I do at work when I am bored.

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Wraithstalker is my warg's name. I rarely post there though but will keep my eye out for it. Also I came across this for the spiders.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QX0Ty6s2kow

Hope you enjoy the video.