Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am quitting this game, for good.

AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

This is a rant, and this time, it is definitive...I am rarely that angry at a game.

Unyielding and most status protection was nerfed.  It won't affect a soloer much.

However, in a big group, when your job is to TANK, and you rush in first, and you get stunned and now are a steak for dying...how is that supposed to be interesting in the game?  If you don't want peoples to tank, don't make such classes.  Create all range class and be done with it.

I am not talking about a special or specific challenge here, it could be designed that way for something specifically hard.  But, for an average situation, with average mobs around, for a group of 8...the INVULNERABLE brute gets stunned/held/slept for doing it job?

I am done with this game.  If you don't want me to tank, block my tanking characters, grey them out, do whatever you want, but under no circumstance, turn them into toads.

Game over NCsoft.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Comments

• deucalliondeucallion Member Posts: 183

Could you please elaborate on how status protection was nerfed?  I've been away from CoX for a few months now and am a bit outta touch . . .

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Since this is a rant...let review all my angriness(fury) building, and about which points:

- Tanker does more basic damage then Brutes.  I don't care how good Fury is, if you have 2 secondaries, this is lame.  Divide Fury efficiency by 2 and made us start at half way if you want, or whatever, but we have to be damage dealer, naturally, this is our primary.  Needing 25% fury just to get at a normal level for a primary is infuriating.

- Sonic defenders have more resists then an INVULNERABLE Brute...now...I don't ask for a nerf on the defender, but maybe, oh just maybe, a Brute should have more resists then a defender, especially a set which is solelely defensive like Invulnerability.  (temporary invul give them 30...so 45%, and adds their AoE toggle for 23%, and they beat the invul brute).

- Willpower tier 1 auto power = 3 powers from the invul brute (tier 1, tier 4 and tier 6) + some psi resist + some hps...I know you want peoples to play NEW stuff, but that is no excuse to do this type of stuff.

- Purples sets force you into either going without purples...or to change how your character is developped, on it most basic points.  Forcing playing is NEVER a good option.

- Electric/Electric brute mix badly, DB/Willpower mix relatively badly...why are these devs adding new powers that don't mix well?  Of course players will want to play the 2 new sets.

- The buffing system is extremely painful.  My complain here is minor, as I always knew that before starting so I can only blame myself for playing buffers, but still...it is not fun in anyway.  You didn't bring me a ninja-change, but bad design remains bad design...at least, it wasn't imposed on me.

- IH isn't a toggle anymore.

- Willpower regen more then a regen, except for the duration of IH which isn't even activate half the time.

- STOP NERFING PLAYERS.  We play to advance, to progress, to become better...I dunno which part of that is hard to understand.  Remove the levels if you want to switch everything upside down.  If you put levels, then you never, never, never nerf a player.

Originally posted by deucallion

Could you please elaborate on how status protection was nerfed?  I've been away from CoX for a few months now and am a bit outta touch . . .

Yes.

Let's say that it used to take 25 stun effect on you at the same time...(don't know the old number, as I wasn't stunned before and didn't pay attention back then).

Now it only requires 3-5 stuns effects.  A status effect will last on you for an amount of time after the attack, which can be as short as 1 second, or as long as 30 seconds... I have many IOs to reduce the timers of the stun on me, and was still stunned.  (I am an EPIC BRUTE here and was stunned by common mobs)

See, to stun a brute now, all you need is to break a Mag of 10.4...an attack with a stun/hold/sleep component has a mag 2, 3 or 4 most of the time.  3 mag 4 and your stunned/sleeping/hold....or 6 mag 2...or 4 mag 3...or 4 of anything as long as you have 1 of each at least...or 5 as long as 1 is better then mag 2...or any other combinaison.

You will be affected now unless a buffer prepare you (do we need a buffer to cast clarity on you every 90 seconds?), or unless you run Unstoppable (always be in the emergency?  Yeah right).  As you run in a group of 20 mobs (normal amount), if half have a stun component (usually they tend to have the same status component)...you will be stunned.  Even if another brute follow you just behind.

• deucalliondeucallion Member Posts: 183

That sounds perfectly craptastic.  I always wanted my brutes to be completely useless in groups, cuz we all know groups are for l3wz0rz. 

Good thing i'm not paying $15 a month so i can stagger around like a jackarse for about 1 second then faceplant.  Whatever will they think of next?

• jeolmanjeolman Member UncommonPosts: 46

Originally posted by Anofalye

This is a rant, and this time, it is definitive...I am rarely that angry at a game.

Unyielding and most status protection was nerfed.  It won't affect a soloer much.

However, in a big group, when your job is to TANK, and you rush in first, and you get stunned and now are a steak for dying...how is that supposed to be interesting in the game?  If you don't want peoples to tank, don't make such classes.  Create all range class and be done with it.

I am not talking about a special or specific challenge here, it could be designed that way for something specifically hard.  But, for an average situation, with average mobs around, for a group of 8...the INVULNERABLE brute gets stunned/held/slept for doing it job?

I am done with this game.  If you don't want me to tank, block my tanking characters, grey them out, do whatever you want, but under no circumstance, turn them into toads.

Game over NCsoft.
    I just got finished reading the patch notes on test, and some of the older patch notes, and the only change to status protection was to external buffs from other players, and that change was removed because it didn't work propperly.

I do believe you need to go back and read all the patch notes and chill out a bit.

but if you do quit, can I have your stuff? 

Originally posted by jeolman

I just got finished reading the patch notes on test, and some of the older patch notes, and the only change to status protection was to external buffs from other players, and that change was removed because it didn't work propperly.

I do believe you need to go back and read all the patch notes and chill out a bit.

You are talking about change to comes.  That are not yet live.

I am talking about changes which ruins my gaming experience.  Changes which where apply with I11, but I didn't notice back then since I was busy trying a lowbie character.  But as dust settle, I see that it wasn't just my lowbie willpower which is vulnerable to status effect, but all my characters.  Seeing that my willpower brute is stun/held/slept is something,  I figure it is the flaw of this new character...seeing my EPIC brute which was never stun/held/sleep for eons been stunned by lowly mobs???  Something is wrong.

My rant have NOTHING to do with what is happening on Test server...I hardly notice what they do there...and honestly, couldn't care less if they prevent stacking from multiple clear mind/clarity, never need more then 1 anyway myself.

They made this change in order to allow controller to kills everyone in PvP, it wasn't fair that a controller kills a blaster, the blaster kills the melee and the melee kills the controller, so now with these PvP changes where the controller kills everyone, it has the side effect of ruining PvE.  Clarity/clear mind stacking, will never be fixed because this bug favor controller and they never nerf controllers, they will however, I am sure, find a way to nerf everyone else because of that.

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

That's the only thing that bothered me about this game.  Ever since they added PvP, it's been messing up PvE.  Instead of coming up with some kind of dual balancing for each type of play, they just mashed it all together and let the nerfs fly all in the name of PvP balance.  Yuck.

Originally posted by Deathstrike2

That's the only thing that bothered me about this game.  Ever since they added PvP, it's been messing up PvE.  Instead of coming up with some kind of dual balancing for each type of play, they just mashed it all together and let the nerfs fly all in the name of PvP balance.  Yuck.

My Invul brute can't tank anymore, it is stunned!!!!  :(   (short form of the rant)

• AmarsirAmarsir Member UncommonPosts: 703

I am talking about changes which ruins my gaming experience.  Changes which where apply with I11, but I didn't notice back then since I was busy trying a lowbie character.  But as dust settle, I see that it wasn't just my lowbie willpower which is vulnerable to status effect, but all my characters.  Seeing that my willpower brute is stun/held/slept is something,  I figure it is the flaw of this new character...seeing my EPIC brute which was never stun/held/sleep for eons been stunned by lowly mobs???
    The patch notes for everything from June of 2006 through the most recent, including i11, are right here. I swear I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also if Brutes were supposed to be Tanks, they'd be called Tanks. Masterminds have always been better at taking the alpha strike anyway. And if you are tanking for a big team, why aren't they buffing you? I could see your view if you said Tank damage was too high compared to Brutes, but you seem to have gone off on a departure from there.

I'll let you rant now.

Currently playing:
    DC Universe
    Planetside 2
    Magic Online
    Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.

• yac709yac709 Member Posts: 76

Unyielding and most status protection was nerfed.
    lol
    Please stop spreading misinformation.
    Personal status protection powers have ALWAYS been Mag10.
    And from personal experience, its a rarity that something breaks through that.
    You were either unlucky or were facing something extra diffcult.

STOP NERFING PLAYERS.

Now Testing in the Training Room - January 28th
    Game

• XP Curve Adjustment: Enemy XP values (and Influence/Infamy dropped) have been increased across nearly all levels. The size of the increase directly relates to datamined leveling speeds for characters, so levels where characters have found themselves ‘stuck’ or ‘slowed’ will have enemies of that level’s XP increased more than other levels. Enemy Levels with the greatest increase in XP rates are: 13 to 20, and 36 to 50. Other levels have had smaller, but still significant, XP and Inf. adjustments. This may mean that characters will find it impossible to do ‘all’ the content of a given level range before outleveling it.
    • Debt incurred for being defeated has been lowered by 20% across all levels.

Yes, because all they ever do is nerf...

You are talking about change to comes.  That are not yet live.

I am talking about changes which ruins my gaming experience.  Changes which where apply with I11, but I didn't notice back then since I was busy trying a lowbie character.  But as dust settle, I see that it wasn't just my lowbie willpower which is vulnerable to status effect, but all my characters.  Seeing that my willpower brute is stun/held/slept is something,  I figure it is the flaw of this new character...seeing my EPIC brute which was never stun/held/sleep for eons been stunned by lowly mobs???  Something is wrong.

My rant have NOTHING to do with what is happening on Test server...I hardly notice what they do there...and honestly, couldn't care less if they prevent stacking from multiple clear mind/clarity, never need more then 1 anyway myself.

They made this change in order to allow controller to kills everyone in PvP, it wasn't fair that a controller kills a blaster, the blaster kills the melee and the melee kills the controller, so now with these PvP changes where the controller kills everyone, it has the side effect of ruining PvE.  Clarity/clear mind stacking, will never be fixed because this bug favor controller and they never nerf controllers, they will however, I am sure, find a way to nerf everyone else because of that.

I just assumed you were talking about test, because I know nothing related to status protection has changed in any of the past  issues...lol

I think you are over reacting to something that does not exist..

Well, I wasn't stunned before, and now I am.

So...there is clearly a problem with the game.  And of course, the problem is always the player base.  Sure, I face plant with an INVUL Brute (which is the tanker for the villains), and the peoples you blame is either me, the brute or the group who doesn't buff me.  It can't be the game.

Some of your answers are building my RL fury.  I also put a secondary list of complaints, cause they are numerous.  And if YOU don't see that something was nerfed, that doesn't mean it wasn't done.  I told you, my status protection was nerfed.  The only mis-information here is not me, cause I know I have been stunned and wasn't stunned in the past, for fighting merely basic stuff.

Originally posted by yac709

Unyielding and most status protection was nerfed.
    lol

Please stop spreading misinformation.

Personal status protection powers have ALWAYS been Mag10.

And from personal experience, its a rarity that something breaks through that.

You were either unlucky or were facing something extra diffcult.

STOP NERFING PLAYERS.

Now Testing in the Training Room - January 28th

Game

• XP Curve Adjustment: Enemy XP values (and Influence/Infamy dropped) have been increased across nearly all levels. The size of the increase directly relates to datamined leveling speeds for characters, so levels where characters have found themselves ‘stuck’ or ‘slowed’ will have enemies of that level’s XP increased more than other levels. Enemy Levels with the greatest increase in XP rates are: 13 to 20, and 36 to 50. Other levels have had smaller, but still significant, XP and Inf. adjustments. This may mean that characters will find it impossible to do ‘all’ the content of a given level range before outleveling it.

• Debt incurred for being defeated has been lowered by 20% across all levels.

Yes, because all they ever do is nerf...

I was never stunned in the past, and I am now.  Don't care for technicalities.  The only mis-information here, is official talk.  I am STUN!  This is not normal on a Brute (At least on a defensive set such as invul).  I am doing my job, which is taking aggro and building the fury as intended...and BOOM, stun!  Yoohoo, this is NOT acceptable.  If I am supposed to be taking aggro and building fury, then I shouldn't be stunned.  The fault here is clearly game-side.

A good deed never erase a wrongdoing.  Nevah.  So your example is irrelevant.  Bring any of my rant point, I made quite a long list in my first reply, any of them, if you want, but I warn you, my points are all seriously aggravating me because the game has issues.  I fail to see how XP progression curve has anything to do with a character developpment itself, the act of becoming stronger/weaker.  You really don't even get my point here.  Especially for a 50...but even if you would get my points and bring a good deeds, it wouldn't erase a wrongdoing.

Originally posted by Amarsir

I am talking about changes which ruins my gaming experience.  Changes which where apply with I11, but I didn't notice back then since I was busy trying a lowbie character.  But as dust settle, I see that it wasn't just my lowbie willpower which is vulnerable to status effect, but all my characters.  Seeing that my willpower brute is stun/held/slept is something,  I figure it is the flaw of this new character...seeing my EPIC brute which was never stun/held/sleep for eons been stunned by lowly mobs???
    The patch notes for everything from June of 2006 through the most recent, including i11, are right here. I swear I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also if Brutes were supposed to be Tanks, they'd be called Tanks. Masterminds have always been better at taking the alpha strike anyway. And if you are tanking for a big team, why aren't they buffing you? I could see your view if you said Tank damage was too high compared to Brutes, but you seem to have gone off on a departure from there.

I'll let you rant now.

If the Brute where not supposed to tank, they wouldn't have FURY and be the best melee class in CoV.  Making an ability which required you to tank, but then stunning you?  That is not well-though design, it is teasing like a *censored*.

See, clarity, the buff, is something only SONIC cast villain-side...you know how rare these?  And even if a sonic would have been in group, I would never consider him faulty of not doing a buff every 90 seconds (40 times per hour per player in the group...and then there are other buffs as well)...the game is clearly to blame here.  Anyone who expect a SONIC player to maintain 2 clarity up at all the time from level 35 to 50 (the game designers does expect this), are expecting a player, to play the game about 50-200 more hours (let's say 100), and to be doing 8000 (40 X 100 X 2 players buffed) clarity from level 35 to 50...this is not well thought design.

And yes, Tankers damage is too high compared to Brute, we need a basic increase of 25-40%, this is another point of my rant.  Tankers does 7-8% more damage, has 33% better resists, 23% more hps and regen, 33% more defense.  So, doing 40% more damage for a Brute would only be normal.

ROFL about alpha strike!  I never see 1 MM take the alpha strike in over a hundred of RSF.  I took it quite often and seldom died unless my group is wiped/wiping (after a few minutes of fight).  I see many other brutes take it, I even see a few stalkers take it.  But I never see a MM take it.  Oh, and guess what...I wasn't stunned there!  I would have expected to be stunned there if anywhere (not asking for it), but against normal mobs?  WTF!  This is lame.

Again, the devs are not developping a proression game with levels and developpment, no, they want a CHALLENGING game, nothing else matter.  But let's me tell you, building a challenge is welcome, but it has to be well done, not by destroying the first reason I even play the game.  Devouring Earth where a fine challenge...but devs don't get that point, they make everything easier, then they destroy us to bring back the challenge. Destroying my toon is NEVAH acceptable.  I am progressing.  Devouring Earth is a prime example of what was working fine and was removed for some obscur reasons.

First you say your quitting, because they changed status protection. Then after it was shown that status protection had not been changed, you still keep on ranting about why brutes suck at being tanks. You have been told brutes are not tanks, and you still continue to rant.

Nothing has changed, nothing, I repeat nothing has changed in regards to status protection.  If you dont understand the numbers behind how status protection works, then you have 2 choices

1. learn how the system works and use it to your advantage to propperly set up your characters,

or

2. dont learn the system, remain ignorant, get mezzed because you have no clue how to set up your characters, and continue to spew total misinformation about the reasons you FAIL.

I think you will probably chose to do number 2 as it is the easiest to do.

• HexxeityHexxeity Member Posts: 848

Sorry, Anofalye, it's true.  Brutes are not the villain version of Tankers.  The developers have stated this explicitly.  If Brutes were meant to be Tankers, they would have Defense as a Priimary, not a Secondary.

And the reason Tankers have higher base damage is because Brutes never spend much time with an empty Fury bar.  In any reasonably fast-moving group, a Brute will ALWAYS outdamage a Tanker.

I hate to be in the position of defending CoV, but you are laboring under a lot of misconceptions, and I'd rather see the game blamed for its legitimate shortcomings.  I quit several months ago because of bad design decisions.  You quit because you've had a run of bad luck, or bad groups, or something else.

Anyway, I can't imagine why you play on the Villain side at all.  The world layout sucks.  The archetypes suck.  There is far less interdependence and synergy among teammates.  The color palette is ridiculous.

CoV was the beginning of the end for CoH.  It was when all the poor design decisions began, and they've never stopped the downward spiral.  I can't blame you for quitting; I just find it odd that you're quitting for the reasons you've chosen.

• Death2k6Death2k6 Member Posts: 3

I guess I'm not really experiencing the same thing; both of my melee chars (Spines/Dark Scrapper and an EM/Elec brute) haven't been mezzed a single time in PvE while status protection is up. I haven't really PvPed enough with either to figure out what it's like there, but I'm sure I would get mezzed a bit more there.

Basically, I see no change from when I stopped playing (i7) to when I started up again (i11) in status protection outside of PvP. That's another story, and that could just be my poor PvP skills.

At any rate, when I log in, I am FURIOUS instead of making fun.

No argument, no discussion, no debate, can change that.  I am wrong, 1 of the worst player in the world according to you?  Fine, I will take the insult and move on.  I obviously can't play my characters in any MMOs, and the fact I have 3 EPIC level brutes (on 7 epic toons total, I mean, only 7, after 2 years of in-game time with no PLing ever, I kinda lack here, I should have at least 40 epic toons all decked in purples and having all accolades and firing lightning when they fart) only show how lame I am, as a player, to not have learned such basic stuff after playing all these years.  All these RSFs which have been completed, where done so despite my presence and my bad actions hindering the group.  The 65 runes I used to solo in EQ, it was a glitch in the game, I never ever did anything noteworthy in a MMO, back to the tutorial with me.  My server will definitely be better now, as I am not hindering it progression.

As to bringing again the debate at what a brute is and isn't.  The Brute is not a tanker.  Granted.  But it is the tank for villains.  Debating that is silly; players decide it was, no matter what the devs say.  To be stunned, you pretty much need 2-3 groups of mobs attacking the group and taking all aggro...and you will be rewarded for saving you group with stun, facedown, you really should have use a breakfree before doing that....in top of the other inspirations and abilities you use to take aggro and save your group.  I am clearly unskill and the noob here.  Now the devs need to fix something, after I died, I was battle rez byt the most unskilled thermal in the game which did that instead of nuking as he should, I hit unstop and retake aggro, which prevent a group wipe...not supposed to be designed that way.  Maybe the game should also prevent any Fury from been developped while Unstop is running, I mean, since we are started, why not add this nerf, a player in unstop shouldn't be helping his group now, should he?

Game Over.  INSERT $15 TO CONTINUE!

PS: Nope, you can't have my stuff, purples IOs are meant to be earned, so are Miracles, Numina, LotG and old 52 SHOs.

Originally posted by Hexxeity
    And the reason Tankers have higher base damage is because Brutes never spend much time with an empty Fury bar.  In any reasonably fast-moving group, a Brute will ALWAYS outdamage a Tanker.

Due to your great wisdom, and to match the Brute, other villains are to be changed as follow:

- From now on, the Corruptor heals will be reduce by 40%, and scourge would be applied on the toon to be healed, so a corruptor see his potential healing increase from 100% to 120% (if he scourge, otherwise he only heal 60%).

- When a MM pet died, now the MM will incur a debt penalty.

- Pets damages will now be considered like Confuse damage and won't award any XP to the group.

- Stalker will now have a 30% accuracy penalty when they are the target of their target.

Having 15-40% more damage then a tanker automatically, regardless of your fury, is not something you should have to earn, it should be automatic.  It is your primary.  Since a tanker has 33% better resist, 33% better defense, 23% more hps and regen, I am leaning strongly toward the 40%.  Fury should be adapted afterward, so with 100 Fury, you see no difference...but with 0 fury, you still outdamage the tanker greatly to compensate your lack of resistance, of defense, of hps, of regen and of taunting.  40% more than a tanker sound about right.  I don't understand why I even have to explain that.  See, starting from less damage then a tanker while you are 347 hps behind, he has 33% more resist and defense then you and 23% more regen and you taunt a lot less (tankers get aggro from nearby enemies when they hit any foe)...and now you start with less damage?    I can't believe I have to explain that.

At any rate, when I log in, I am FURIOUS instead of making fun.

No argument, no discussion, no debate, can change that.  I am wrong, 1 of the worst player in the world according to you?  Fine, I will take the insult and move on.  I obviously can't play my characters in any MMOs, and the fact I have 3 EPIC level brutes (on 7 epic toons total, I mean, only 7, after 2 years of in-game time with no PLing ever, I kinda lack here, I should have at least 40 epic toons all decked in purples and having all accolades and firing lightning when they fart) only show how lame I am, as a player, to not have learned such basic stuff after playing all these years.  All these RSFs which have been completed, where done so despite my presence and my bad actions hindering the group.  The 65 runes I used to solo in EQ, it was a glitch in the game, I never ever did anything noteworthy in a MMO, back to the tutorial with me.  My server will definitely be better now, as I am not hindering it progression.

As to bringing again the debate at what a brute is and isn't.  The Brute is not a tanker.  Granted.  But it is the tank for villains.  Debating that is silly; players decide it was, no matter what the devs say.  To be stunned, you pretty much need 2-3 groups of mobs attacking the group and taking all aggro...and you will be rewarded for saving you group with stun, facedown, you really should have use a breakfree before doing that....in top of the other inspirations and abilities you use to take aggro and save your group.  I am clearly unskill and the noob here.  Now the devs need to fix something, after I died, I was battle rez byt the most unskilled thermal in the game which did that instead of nuking as he should, I hit unstop and retake aggro, which prevent a group wipe...not supposed to be designed that way.  Maybe the game should also prevent any Fury from been developped while Unstop is running, I mean, since we are started, why not add this nerf, a player in unstop shouldn't be helping his group now, should he?

Game Over.  INSERT $15 TO CONTINUE!

PS: Nope, you can't have my stuff, purples IOs are meant to be earned, so are Miracles, Numina, LotG and old 52 SHOs.

Only 7 level 50's after 2 years, lightweight. Telling me how many level 50's you got means nothing. I've got 20 spread out over 4 servers, big whoop. 

I know plenty of people that have level 50's with full IO sets, hamis etc, that still don't understand how the game mechanics work. they complain alot about things that aren't really a problem, kinda like you are.

I agree if you are not having fun playing, then you should quit, but please stop spewing misinformation as your basis for you lack of fun.

dont really need your stuff, all of my toons are fully IO'd with purples,miracles,numinas,lotg and lvl 50-52 SHO.  I earned them, and put them in the right places, so I dont have any of the problems you are complaining about.

Only 7 level 50's after 2 years, lightweight. Telling me how many level 50's you got means nothing. I've got 20 spread out over 4 servers, big whoop. 
    I know plenty of people that have level 50's with full IO sets, hamis etc, that still don't understand how the game mechanics work. they complain alot about things that aren't really a problem, kinda like you are.
    I agree if you are not having fun playing, then you should quit, but please stop spewing misinformation as your basis for you lack of fun.
    dont really need your stuff, all of my toons are fully IO'd with purples,miracles,numinas,lotg and lvl 50-52 SHO.  I earned them, and put them in the right places, so I dont have any of the problems you are complaining about.

20 level 50 with PLing is nothing.  7 without PLing and countless 30-40 is actually meaning a LOT more, but that is something you won't understand ever.

The only misinformation, it come from the game itself.  Bad impression, lack of correct datas, general description not followed, abilities changes.  Unyielding clearly say that I am highly resistant to stun...if minions/lieuntants are able to stun me, that is not highly resistant in my book.

Anyway, don't let's these door snap your nose as I exit.

And 545 AAs in EQ by mid-march 2003 was lightweight as well?  (the closest person on my server was over a hundred AAs behind back then, but I am lightweight ROFL)

You have an ALTS-disease.  I don't.  I am a MMO player, and my main is all that matter.  Alts are just showing I have problems with the game,  not that I like it.

Lightweight?  ROFL.  7 EPIC characters and all you can say is.... LIGHTWEIGHT?   HILARIOUS!  Look at yourself, how deep you are in this thinking!  A game which prefer PLers over real MMO players, that is funny.  I am sure some peoples have more toons level 50 without PLing, I just never meet any.  On the Liberty server, I can think of 3 players which maybe have more EPIC characters and that don't dwell in PLing.  All the other which have more EPIC toons, they are in PLing deep...very deep.  They almost all are deep into PLing if they have more 50ish then I.  So you lose big time with 20.   Anyone who PL shouldn't even speak, and just go abuse the game to have a false sense of accomplishment, cause as PLers, they are not deserving anything, ever.

The fact I solo level 65 spells in EQ in march 2003 is also lightweight, I am lightweight!  LOL.  You are soo full of it.  Calling someone like me "lightweight", I think the shit hit the fan.

I call shenanigans on the fact you have OVER 20 Miracles Unique.  You are a LIER!

My first level 50 was in less then 3 weeks back at I2(where the game was a LOT harsher), no PLing...I doubt you even made it in 3 months, unless someone PL you.

Of course, the problem is me, always was, always will be.

"SMACK, the door was close on your nose*  I am out and never going to even bother reading the answers from someone like you again...you are a *censored to avoid been banned*

And 545 AAs in EQ by mid-march 2003 was lightweight as well?  (the closest person on my server was over a hundred AAs behind back then, but I am lightweight ROFL)

You have an ALTS-disease.  I don't.  I am a MMO player, and my main is all that matter.  Alts are just showing I have problems with the game,  not that I like it.

Lightweight?  ROFL.  7 EPIC characters and all you can say is.... LIGHTWEIGHT?   HILARIOUS!  Look at yourself, how deep you are in this thinking!  A game which prefer PLers over real MMO players, that is funny.  I am sure some peoples have more toons level 50 without PLing, I just never meet any.  On the Liberty server, I can think of 3 players which maybe have more EPIC characters and that don't dwell in PLing.  All the other which have more EPIC toons, they are in PLing deep...very deep.  They almost all are deep into PLing if they have more 50ish then I.  So you lose big time with 20.   Anyone who PL shouldn't even speak, and just go abuse the game to have a false sense of accomplishment, cause as PLers, they are not deserving anything, ever.

The fact I solo level 65 spells in EQ in march 2003 is also lightweight, I am lightweight!  LOL.  You are soo full of it.  Calling someone like me "lightweight", I think the shit hit the fan.

I call shenanigans on the fact you have OVER 20 Miracles Unique.  You are a LIER!

My first level 50 was in less then 3 weeks back at I2(where the game was a LOT harsher), no PLing...I doubt you even made it in 3 months, unless someone PL you.

Of course, the problem is me, always was, always will be.

"SMACK, the door was close on your nose*  I am out and never going to even bother reading the answers from someone like you again...you are a *censored to avoid been banned*

Thank you, the game didn't need you anyway.   

Call me a liar all you want, doesn't change the fact that I know how to play the game, I know how to farm if thats what it takes to get the things I want, And know how the game works so I dont make stupid BS accusations about the games poor design. 

Unyielding says it makes you highly resistant to stun, it doesn't say it makes you impervious to stun.,big difference. Maybe it's your lack of understanding of the english language that has brought you to this point, or maybe not.  Who knows..

I sit here and smile, knowing that you let someone many miles away, posting text to a forum, get you in such an uproar...lol

you have made my day

• cpaulscpauls Member Posts: 40

Here is the thread this kid made on the Brute forums.  No one agreed with him there heh...

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=brutes&Number=10123849&page=0&fpart=all