Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eve is the best MMORPG by far

porgvinporgvin Member Posts: 22

No other MMORPG compares to Eve because no other game is as close to player owned as Eve. The economy, territory, and history is all player owned. Half the game is people talking about the latest drama of BoB falling or Tri getting spanked. And grinding has a purpose as it puts value in the stuff you buy and the beauty is you can lose it all. So you can grind for days, buy a ship, then lose it in a hour. It seems harsh, but it is what makes the game real.

Sadly, the game was so damn addicting I had to quit. However, I still recognize a great game and if you want to get stuck in one this is it.

Comments

• Synth.eticSynth.etic Member Posts: 36

I've only been playing for 2 days, after playing mainly GW for the past years, but, i cant say that ive been so impressed about a game in my life. I've tried alot of MMO's, and i would agree with your statement, all round, Eve is looking to me as the best MMO without doubt. All round. (For PvP i'd still say GW, unless you dont want to call that an MMO, is unchallenged, but Eves is certainly awesome).

People say that the game struggles to grip newcomers in their first days/weeks of play, but i am hooked already.  The mechanics, community, in-game social tools, maaaassive depth, economy system, crafting, trading, "jobs", visuals, everything amazes me about this game.

Then again, i could change my mind later on.