Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leveling Group

Is anyone up for some group leveling im coming back to this game i wanna find maybe 1-2 people to group level with preferrably with mics.

Hit me up with your aim,msn,yahoo or xfire so we can work this out.

Comments

• Mupp3nMupp3n Member Posts: 56

US or EU?

I guess its US..

Im also looking for someone to join me, but on EU side. PM Me!

• MexdudeMexdude Member Posts: 17

no sorry im US

bump

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

What server you rolling on?

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

any server doesnt matter to me

bump for great justice

• stucoolstucool Member Posts: 134

I got a 50 cap, but my alt is at 17 now, and I just got back myself and am looking for some fellowship for questing and such. Silverlode server, Busternutt. Look me up.

• kedochkedoch Member Posts: 6

I just picked up the game myself (the price right now is  right, 10 bucks for the digital download, 30 bucks for 3 months holiday pricing, can't beat that!)  I haven't played since beta really, except for a trial several months ago so it's all new to me past level 7 or so.

Haven't decided on a server though I'm bouncing between two but haven't decided yet which I'll play on.

Anyway, would love to meet up with anyone else new and leveling up, so if you decide on a server let me know.  I'm currently planing to play a minstrel.  I'll check back to see what server folks are ending up on.

Mexdude, check your inbox to get ahold of me.

"They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be but they forgot. Now they see sky and they remember what they are." -River Tam

lets all re-roll brandywine post your contact info so we can decide classes