Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server is still very full and such?

PonicoPonico Member UncommonPosts: 650

Hey guys,

Wanting to avoid Sunrunner, I am looking for a new server to start out a trial account. I used to be on sunrunner but this time, I just want to be on my own and meet new people.

Any good server with decent RP/PVP and all around community?

I"m looking for a pretty populated server.

Comments

• talanisentalanisen Member Posts: 46

Originally posted by Ponico

Hey guys,
    Wanting to avoid Sunrunner, I am looking for a new server to start out a trial account. I used to be on sunrunner but this time, I just want to be on my own and meet new people.
    Any good server with decent RP/PVP and all around community?

I"m looking for a pretty populated server.

While not perfect, this site should give you a good idea of which servers are most/least populated.

swg.activeframe.de/bb-std/tp-en/main.12.html

• PonicoPonico Member UncommonPosts: 650

Thanks, that's exactly the info I was looking. As for the 2 first replies... Wow.. All I wanted to do is try the Trial how it looks. If you don't like the game as it is now, why are you posting no these forums?

People are so nostalgic. You all want changes but don't even know what you would like in it's place. Pre-Cu had it's extreme fair share of complaints and cries... I personaly prefered pre-cu but the game can't be all bad if some people are still playing it. :)

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

Try Bloodfin and Bria if you are in the US, European players can try Chimaera.

Those servers in particular are very busy.

• Busy relative only to other NGE servers.  Both would have showed up as "Very Light" Pre-CU.  I recently ran around for a bit in yet another "please come back" free trial.  Bloodfin's population is easily half what it was when I quit for good last August.

• Jenus1Jenus1 Member Posts: 162

Originally posted by salvaje

Busy relative only to other NGE servers.  Both would have showed up as "Very Light" Pre-CU.  I recently ran around for a bit in yet another "please come back" free trial.  Bloodfin's population is easily half what it was when I quit for good last August.

When i read it, it didn't look like he wanted a comparison to Pre-cu.

Oh and OP, try bria or bloodfin, those are heavy servers with lots playing :D

<modedit>

Pre-cu Fanbois,
    There will be no rollback.
    Go outside - Get a life,
    It's not coming back.
    We arn't giving you your game-back.
    So go outside, and realize that you've wasted 2 years.
    Pre-cu Fanbois.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

Starsider has lots of players on it.

•  

Originally posted by Jenus1

Originally posted by salvaje

Busy relative only to other NGE servers.  Both would have showed up as "Very Light" Pre-CU.  I recently ran around for a bit in yet another "please come back" free trial.  Bloodfin's population is easily half what it was when I quit for good last August.

When i read it, it didn't look like he wanted a comparison to Pre-cu.

Oh and OP, try bria or bloodfin, those are heavy servers with lots playing :D

<modedit>

I was speaking of Bloodfin's population as I observed it last week vs when I quit 5 months ago, not vs Pre-Cu.  Kauri Pre-Cu had more players than Bria does today.

• talanisentalanisen Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Ponico

Thanks, that's exactly the info I was looking. As for the 2 first replies... Wow.. All I wanted to do is try the Trial how it looks. If you don't like the game as it is now, why are you posting no these forums?
    People are so nostalgic. You all want changes but don't even know what you would like in it's place. Pre-Cu had it's extreme fair share of complaints and cries... I personaly prefered pre-cu but the game can't be all bad if some people are still playing it. :)

Don't get me wrong... as a current and vet player, I would actually recommend against playing the game in its current form. But if you want to try it out, and do end up playing, you're going to be a lot better of on one of the servers with a higher population.

• Best advice I can give anyone even thinking of playing this mess, use a free trial.  That way at least SOE doesn't get any of your money before you see it for what it is and quit.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

Visit my blog at www.soesucks.net

We, the Pre-CU Vets ARE NOT going to save your NGE.

Nothing short of Pre-CU will do.

We aren't coming back as long as NGE is our only choice.

Accept your empty and shrinking servers, because that is your reality.

Get over it.

What's wrong with this? Hmm.....

The last 3 words. lol

I think you should take your own advice.

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Originally posted by RainStar

Visit my blog at www.soesucks.net

We, the Pre-CU Vets ARE NOT going to save your NGE.

Nothing short of Pre-CU will do.

We aren't coming back as long as NGE is our only choice.

Accept your empty and shrinking servers, because that is your reality.

Get over it.
    What's wrong with this? Hmm.....
    The last 3 words. lol
    I think you should take your own advice.

Don't worry, it's just Wildcat...the same one who's been claiming SWG will be "dead in 6 months" for the last 2 and a half years

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

All I can say dont go to Ecplise unless u want to deal with really rude and bitter people and mouthy children. and oh yeah plenty of exploiters and cheaters there also I would recommend Bloodfin,Bria, and Ahazi