Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I play on US server's if in the UK ?

summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Hi Guys sorry if this has been asked before but could'nt find it.

I'm in the UK can I play on the US servers, and if you can do you have to get the US version of the game ?

I really want to play this game properly and am on  the Euro Trial but the English server is empty now and only the French and German servers have a decent amount of player's but I cant play on those.

thanks for any help .

Comments

• kintrikkintrik Member Posts: 194

i believe you can, i know plenty of people in europe that played on the US servers. You will need the US client tho.

• EranuEranu Member Posts: 191

sure u can , i do and im form uk and only on a 2mb broadband and works a treat. As ststed make sure u get the right version though

Greatness is difficult to appreciate from close up. The great mountain on the horizon is only the ground when you are standing on it.

• CillasiCillasi Member UncommonPosts: 335

You need the U.S. version of the game.  If you can convert directly from the trial version, download it.  If not, you'll have to get your hands on a U.S. box.  As the U.S. box is not supposed to be sold outside of the U.S., some companies won't ship it to you.  There are a few places that will let you download the client and send you the registration key via e-mail, but they won't send you the box materials.  I don't know any particular companies that do that, but they are around.