Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anything New comming out

BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

Anything new at all...everything has been either nothing or crap!

Comments

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

Two games came out pretty recently. Tabula Rasa and Pirates.

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
    -Yes.

• BellaHBellaH Member UncommonPosts: 269

Tabala Rasa was awful and PoBs was a totaly unfinished game I played beta for both...and waited for the CB for Mabinogi thats on the 30th...

• Devi0uSDevi0uS Member Posts: 29

Pirates of the burning sea is already out! And its pricey if you ask me... 50$ to buy the actual game then a 14$ per month!Not worth it unless ur a real pirate addict!The game is very good, played beta and the ship battle is awesome.

Think Aion is coming out this year, no eta tho!

Fell the pain <3

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

Originally posted by Devi0uS
    Pirates of the burning sea is already out! And its pricey if you ask me... 50$ to buy the actual game then a 14$ per month

How is that not different from WoW, yes you can buy game cards for WoW, but if you don't then you've got very similiar monthly prices?!

--
    Michael

• zkytzkyt Member Posts: 33

Nobody mentioned WoW here, but you :P

EDIT: I did read the whole sentence, I just fail to see the connection.

DeviOuS: PotBS is costly...

You: How is that not different from WoW?

Me: Nobody mentioned WoW...

Anyway, wasnt trying to troll you.

Maybe I should've made a ":)" instead of a ":P". My bad :)

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

Originally posted by zkyt
    Nobody mentioned WoW here, but you :P

Obviously, you need to learn how to read whole sentences, because all you read was "WoW", instead of the whole sentence to see that I was comparing it -- PotBS -- to WoW's fees...!

--
    Michael

• MaxxaureateMaxxaureate Member UncommonPosts: 46

The fees on Warcrack, FFXI, Vanguard, and LOTRO are pretty much the standard for any large mmo.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Originally posted by Maxxaureate

The fees on Warcrack, FFXI, Vanguard, and LOTRO are pretty much the standard for any large mmo.

Most games that are successfull and with such fees have qualities not present in many new comers.

Most new games, put a MMO-tag and assume it is worth $15 a month.  Most new MMOs are not worth a monthly fee.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Originally posted by Anofalye

Most new games, put a MMO-tag and assume it is worth $15 a month.  Most new MMOs are not worth a monthly fee.

Agreed. But it doesnt stop them from trying lol

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

TCoS is still sloted for a Q1 release.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

I'm hoping to get a Mythos Beta invite soon. But it's difficult to track one down.. just like DungeonRunners was.

• harabasharabas Member Posts: 100

/sweats

tis' a dry season for good MMOs...

• pandolinopandolino Member Posts: 39

harabs your too mean although its dry season so no MMO will launch hahah...I play the newly realse game called neosTeam and I can say ist good hahaha lets enjoy the game...

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

saying that asia grinders are playable and fun mmorpgs is like to say that second life is a game at all.

• mycolonmycolon Member Posts: 3

I actually just stumbled upon an in-browser MMO called RocketOn!

it uses Flash 9 and is not very speed intensive, so it can run pretty much on any computer.  as of now the game really isnt a "game" perse, more like a networking / chat client.  according to the website theyre still implementing a lot of the games' core functions.

generally all you do is dress up an avatar and browse with the plug-in activated.  as you browse you gain experience and items related to whatever you're browsing, its actually pretty novel.  as long as other users have the plug-in activated, you can see them on the sites you are mutually browsing.

i mostly play at work during down-time but i'd like to see more people on, especially those who arent 12 -_-

www.rocketon.com/a

• DrukqsDrukqs Member UncommonPosts: 28

Rohan and Requiem are in open beta. I tried both and I liked Rohan better. Check them both out I guess.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

well im anxious on 3 games right now. WAR, Aion and Runes of Magic (a f2p game)

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Ya want to try something different ? Try Lineage II and prepare to throw everything you thought you knew about mmo's right out the window. It's not exactly new but ahhhh, to actually feel like a complete and total noob again is simply GREAT!

• traquenatraquena Member Posts: 298

You want freshly made MMORPG check Neosteam www.neosteam.com this will surely new..

• ceinwenceinwen Member Posts: 36

Cool site. I like the animation. Thanks. :)

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

You can try Perfect World. The game doesn't look too bad at all but Beta starts August 19th so get your keys before they run out, its in the front page of this site!

• erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395
    Originally posted by Corrupted

You can try Perfect World. The game doesn't look too bad at all but Beta starts August 19th so get your keys before they run out, its in the front page of this site!

great thanks, thats a good game, didnt know they were giving away keys ;) im in beta now

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Perfect worlds actually already out, the new beta is just the new english verson of it as the original englis hone had crappy english and other stuff, plus i heard the new english one would be under another companys management

• jeshyyjeshyy Member Posts: 4

Darkfall is approaching...

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by jeshyy

Darkfall is approaching...

wow....just wow

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."