Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOTRO may lose a major market

13»

Comments

• DonnieBrascoDonnieBrasco Member Posts: 1,757

Originally posted by Narug

My conclusion:
    The crashing was fixed aye but not the hitching.  I'll take that instead of crashing though.  And that "zone switching between their servers" as they coin it occurs no matter what my settings are.
    Enough of speaking of others for me though.  Hate for me?  Maybe not.  I'm just pretty neutral and see either side or the gray area too.  Plus I'm not in a cult and want to think for myself. (Not saying that of you by the way it's just with some fans you can think they are sometimes)
    I know where to take the blame too.  For example, I just lost my monitor..well yesterday it would technically be for me.  Anyway that was on me..err more like the city playing its power games but still not Turbine's fault.
    As for leaving a game and forget it....Nah I'll probably just return to it for a bit and leave again when something bothers me like I did here in early 07.  Drifting in MMOs is just my style I suppose.
    I'm an explorer.  I always aim to see different things and debate them too.
    Yes Turbine will survive but it will be small like it always was.  I don't see their demise anytime I can reckon.
    Yep, insight-time is over :)

The only hitching that I have sometimes is definitely connected to my very old and slow DDR1 RAM, and also slow harddisks. When I am in an area for long, I have not a single hitch for anything up to an hour.

But I had worse hitches in every single MMO I have played in my life, so everything taken into consideration, LOTRO is extremely smooth and playable.

I have never seen any hate from you actually :) all the "issues" I have listed above were not about you, just tried to explain the reason behind the reactons of some people towards some other people on these boards :) now can I be more obscure? :)

DB

Denial makes one look a lot dumber than he/she actually is.