Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good referral mmorpg's out there?

GenPirateGenPirate Member Posts: 1

Like the ones where someone clicks your link and you get troops or whatever. They are usually text based, anyone know of any?

Comments

• pirateerpirateer Member UncommonPosts: 219

Google Travian, although I have no idea why you would want to play text-based games

JK

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by GenPirate

Like the ones where someone clicks your link and you get troops or whatever. They are usually text based, anyone know of any?

Just a word to the wise. I report all I see.

Referral Links

• MMORPG.com does not support its members posting links for which they are entitled to reward. This constitutes advertising on the forums. If you wish to purchase advertising with us, please contact [email protected].
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • devils_hymndevils_hymn Member Posts: 322

my bro has a server in lordsclash its lordsclash.com/north its called lords:northern knights its pretty fun. and no the lordsclash.com/north isnt an advertisement cuz my referal link is like a lot longer.