It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Here are the best things WoW could do, imo, in no peticular order:
1. Create a World Map that is built kinda like a grid. If your faction holds a section of the grid, then quests and dungeons open up for you. If not, then you have to PvP for it.
2. Release lots of sets of gear for each class, all generally equal in stats, but allocated different and with different bonus' for different playstyles. No More Vertical Grind, instead a Horizontal one.
3. In lvls 70-80, characters will no longer gain Stats or get insanely more powerful gear. Instead, only expand on the talent tree's.
4. Introduce Racial Talent Tree's. Not as big as the regular talent tree's, maybe only a single tree per race with several branches, and get 1 point every 2 or 5 levels.
5. Make Respeccing free, atleast once a week.
6. Implement Player Housing and Guild Housing.
7. End the Peacetime between Horde and Alliance: Let the real War begin.