Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Static Group

TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

I'm thinking of getting back into WoW.  Would anyone be interested in joining a static group that plays a few nights a week?  I think it would be fun to start new characters to play only with the group.

I prefer roleplaying, but I understand it isn't really popular in WoW moreso than most other mmos, but a static RP group would be great.  Anyone interested send me an E-mail.  I am waiting for a new realm to open.

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Originally posted by Tymora

I'm thinking of getting back into WoW.  Would anyone be interested in joining a static group that plays a few nights a week?  I think it would be fun to start new characters to play only with the group.
    I prefer roleplaying, but I understand it isn't really popular in WoW moreso than most other mmos, but a static RP group would be great.  Anyone interested send me an E-mail.  I am waiting for a new realm to open.

Sure. I am in a really casual guild on the new Caelestraz server. You are welcomed to make a char and play with us. Caelestraz is an oceanic server so lots of my guild mates are in Australia although I live in CA so I don't know if the timing is good for you.

I play most (but not all subject to my wife's whim) nites from 9-11pm PST and a bit more on the weekends.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

My time with WoW has ended. But I know there are a lot of roleplayers who still fourish in the game. Also, I wouldnt wait on a new server ...I wager they wont be adding any new ones for a while.

Good Luck!

Torrential