Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE is on the right direction

Pjay2kPjay2k Member CommonPosts: 260

they fixed the animations and if they introduce 1 pre-nge/ pre-cu profession each year, then in 31 years, the NGE is fixed :D

lol what a joke, and they really think that after the animation fix things will be great once again :D

SOE I got one question to you: why do you guys take so much time reintroducing all of them pre-cu elements when you can simply rollback ?

I mean your devs would not need to re-introduce all of the 32 professions step by step, why so much work? just roll the god damn thing back to pre-cu and its okay...

SOE and NGE-Star Wars Galalaxies:
Raph Koster: "It's like dumping the girlfriend who has always been patient and loving to chase after the supermodel who probably won't love you back."

Comments

• iwantmyswgiwantmyswg Member Posts: 301

Originally posted by Pjay2k

they fixed the animations and if they introduce 1 pre-nge/ pre-cu profession each year, then in 31 years, the NGE is fixed :D
    lol what a joke, and they really think that after the animation fix things will be great once again :D
    SOE I got one question to you: why do you guys take so much time reintroducing all of them pre-cu elements when you can simply rollback ?
    I mean your devs would not need to re-introduce all of the 32 professions step by step, why so much work? just roll the god damn thing back to pre-cu and its okay...
    they will have to or shut swg down in the next six months.

lets face the facts fanbois we vets told you that the game is a joke. we told you fanbois that the only way for swg to become a hit game again is for the pre-cu to come back.

looks like we are right once again.

• Mupp3nMupp3n Member Posts: 56
    Originally posted by iwantmyswg

lets face the facts fanbois we vets told you that the game is a joke. we told you fanbois that the only way for swg to become a hit game again is for the pre-cu to come back.

Ehrm the Game is great for those who arent vets, also, some vets actually enjoy the game.

And they cant rollback unless they got the old codes for it etc... 

And, i dont think they will shut it down within 6 months. Are you right? How do you know that? I dont think so.

• ObraikObraik Member Posts: 7,261

How exactly are you right?

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

He is a disgruntled vet...that makes him automatically right because anyone that would even CONSIDER playing SWG nowadays has GOT to be an idiot. If he doesn't like the game now, there is no way anyone could possibly...is there?

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• RazotRazot Member Posts: 81

Originally posted by Obraik

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383

How exactly is he wrong?

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Originally posted by Slampig

He is a disgruntled vet...that makes him automatically right because anyone that would even CONSIDER playing SWG nowadays has GOT to be an idiot. If he doesn't like the game now, there is no way anyone could possibly...is there?
    You pretty much summed up the actual point in the last bit of your reply. I colored it so you see how smart you are :D!

In truth, your definition is actually how it really is. I vowed, yet again for the 4th time, to never touch SWG after the whole BeastMastery craptastic fest that was a bit ago. Each publish just makes you want to stab kittens repeatedly until you have yourself a nice kitten coat. The game will NEVER have it's origional popularity or population return to it, because it is just a giant reminder of how badly a company can screw up a game with nothing but "suits" behind them.

Please stop yelling at vets, and vets stop yelling at your neighbors whom are now hard of hearing. Just drop SWG and leave it alone to wither in it's own filth .

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• saaysaay Member Posts: 455
    Originally posted by Suvroc

How exactly is he wrong?

Firstly, we never said that it wouldnt be more successful had there been a roll back and secondly you cannot say that "you told us" because you have no proof to show it was a hit when it rolledback, because it didnt. And just because you type the words "they will have to or shut down in the next six months" doesnt make it any more true than me proclaiming "pigs can fly", why post that stuff if it has no factual basis whatsoever? Its pretty clear that its not doing too badly to shutdown otherwise it would have shut down a year ago when it had less players than it does now.

• Mupp3nMupp3n Member Posts: 56
    Originally posted by saay

How exactly is he wrong?

Firstly, we never said that it wouldnt be more successful had there been a roll back and secondly you cannot say that "you told us" because you have no proof to show it was a hit when it rolledback, because it didnt. And just because you type the words "they will have to or shut down in the next six months" doesnt make it any more true than me proclaiming "pigs can fly", why post that stuff if it has no factual basis whatsoever? Its pretty clear that its not doing too badly to shutdown otherwise it would have shut down a year ago when it had less players than it does now.

I love people like you! Lets get married. Plz :D :D

Anyhow, hes not right atleast what i know. I think he got the same type of brain as homer in The Simpsons!

• ObraikObraik Member Posts: 7,261

How exactly is he wrong?

Well, how can you be right about something you've said will happen in the future? 

TBH tho, it just sounds like Wildcat on yet another alt name running around with claims of "SWG is shutting down in 6 months!  For real this time!"  like he has for the last 2 and a half years...these 6 months are going reaaaaal slow ;)

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383

How exactly is he wrong?

Apparently you missed my point in that both sides are specualting on this issue.

• saaysaay Member Posts: 455

How exactly is he wrong?

Apparently you missed my point in that both sides are specualting on this issue.

I misunderstood your remark sorry, but my post still stands in reply to Iwantmyswg.