Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSW Recruiting For U.S. Cabal

Soul Society World guld invites you to our open invite for U.S. Cabal, We are looking for active members only, all we require is loyalty to the guild, your guildmates, and your friends, after that pwn all, we look forward to our founding members of Soul Society World and pwning any and all fools  in the world of cabal online,

best regards to the slain,

Elianderson

visit our forums at http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/index.php?sid=fb347fdceea6a4c4ace195416a62f65e&mforum=soulsocietyworl

Comments

• Shadow_FoxShadow_Fox Member UncommonPosts: 47

Yep this a good chance for everyone who played the EU version with my guild, but had to stop because of certain circumstances, to come back and play again. We had alot of MMORPG.com players last time around hopefully we will see you again at "Live". Be sure to make an account if u haven't done so already and register for the guild so we can contact you later. Hope to see you guys again!

Shadowfox

-SSW Guild Leader

• daffasdaffas Member Posts: 56

Did you name your guild after the place in the Bleach manga?

• Shadow_FoxShadow_Fox Member UncommonPosts: 47

Yes we did. Our guild has been created inside the game.

• newblooddnewbloodd Member Posts: 107

I would like to join your Guild. I spent some time playing with you guys on Euro but did not really have the time to play back then.

• xomega77xomega77 Member Posts: 1
    Do u guys still play?