Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is the oldest member of MMORPG.com?

since '03 here...

I never post much, but i have been a silent lurker for years.

Who is the oldest member of this site? Post if you think you are.

I know I have seen a few posters older than me here, but not by too much.

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

2002.  I win...so far

• SiginSigin Member Posts: 71

I recall seeing someone from '01 pop up once in a blue moon, but can't remember who for the life of me.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

O_O

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Originally posted by Sigin

I recall seeing someone from '01 pop up once in a blue moon, but can't remember who for the life of me.

That would be kinda hard, this site wasnt around in '01.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    Originally posted by pust082

since '03 here...
    I never post much, but i have been a silent lurker for years.
    Who is the oldest member of this site? Post if you think you are.
    I know I have seen a few posters older than me here, but not by too much.

oldest or most ingrained into the actual coding of the website, because the latter is murt.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I can't really say. I do know I am the most famous member...and first member to reach 10k post. Does that count?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

I can't really say. I do know I am the most famous member...and first member to reach 10k post. Does that count?

murt is well over 15k posts in the minimum if you can believe it.

Most of our posts are still there and haven't been auto deleted yet or whatever this site does but i know that has happened to murt and kiamde en1gma explained it to me once but basically a shit load of murts posts aren't even there anymore.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

But didn't Murt went on 2 accounts?

|

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087
    Originally posted by Vampir

Most of our posts are still there and haven't been auto deleted yet or whatever this site does but i know that has happened to murt and kiamde en1gma explained it to me once but basically a shit load of murts posts aren't even there anymore.

Yeah, he was up there. Maybe he had somewhere around 18k-20k posts?

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

Originally posted by Adreal

how does the auto deleting thing work anyway cus my count could be significantly higher then it actually is same with a lot of peoples.

how does the auto deleting thing work anyway cus my count could be significantly higher then it actually is same with a lot of peoples.

No idea. I've only been here for four years and you expect me to know these things?

Are you referring to his name change? Other than that I wouldn't know.

"Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek

No idea. I've only been here for four years and you expect me to know these things?

murt had at least 6 accounts i can think of.

I remember the time he made a new account just to show photoshopped pictures of his eyes and ask which color changing contact he should get.

Who knows how many times he did things like that

Then there were a lot of people i thought were murt and supporting the exact same views is almost the exact same way.

So im gonna bet on 6

murt had at least 6 accounts i can think of.

I remember the time he made a new account just to show photoshopped pictures of his eyes and ask which color changing contact he should get.

Who knows how many times he did things like that

Then there were a lot of people i thought were murt and supporting the exact same views is almost the exact same way.

So im gonna bet on 6

Lol. I must've missed that one.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Nah. That just means your a post whore.

• tylerthedruitylerthedrui Member Posts: 304

Originally posted by Flem

2002.  I win...so far
    Wow, your siggy has as many monster kills as I have Honorable Kills in WoW.

It takes ballz to have a EQ2 siggy in these forums and I applaud you for supporting your game of choice. Most of us took down our game-specific sigs long ago.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I know I don't even have 1 post per 2 hours played in a MMO.

I prolly should write more! :P

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Originally posted by Dekron

Oh Dekron, what can I say without getting banned....

I think murt had at least....4 accounts.

|

He has mostly used only one account.  Some time back he was allowed to change his forum name from Murt (think it was his full name though, dont know how to spell it) to Serien and keep the same account if thats what made you think he used two accounts.

Originally posted by Anofalye

I know I don't even have 1 post per 2 hours played in a MMO.

I prolly should write more! :P

What the heck, Anofalye... It seems like just yesterday you had 2,000 posts; now you're past 6,000. Ok, so maybe it was three years ago... dang... I really haven't been paying attention.

Edit: Oh, and Admin's join date is sometime in January of '02 I think.  Closest one to his probably takes the cup.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by Dekron

Oh Dekron, what can I say without getting banned....

I think murt had at least....4 accounts.

Sorry Riki but we were all thinking it...I would have said it, but I didn't visit this thread after I posted in it earlier.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

I post a lot, but to tell you the honest truth, you guys knew I never boasted about it. I didn't even make a 10k topic, or a 98765321 one. I just get mad when my stars go down. I had to been reminded by a member I got 10k around 60+ post after.

|

• pust082pust082 Member Posts: 157

2002.  I win...so far

We have our winner!

...so far!

Anyone know when the site was launched? I feel like it has always been here.

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

He has mostly used only one account.  Some time back he was allowed to change his forum name from Murt (think it was his full name though, dont know how to spell it) to Serien and keep the same account if thats what made you think he used two accounts.

Wow now i feel like i have no friends ...  it was MurtBijani ... damn i need to get of the internet i know the full name of a legend poster that hasnt been active in the past 3 years....

And i do remember the thread murt made with an alternative account about his eyes ... it amazed me how clever people were i mean here a random kid asking in which shade his eyes looked better in and out of no where someone comes into the thread with proof that its murt posting it, thats one of the reasons i have been on here so long (not as long as some i know but i consider 3 years a while lol) because there are or were so many clever and smart people here.

• Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597

09/29/02 is my join date. Long time lurker with spouts of posting.

I emailed [email protected] to see if they would confirm oldest active member last week but never got an email back.

For awhile, I thought I was the oldest active member, good to see someone beat me by 3 months

**edit: I think I have a link to how this site use to look like, or I made a post about it...I'll try to dig it up.

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Don't we have one of these threads like every 3 months?

Now with 57.3% more flames!