Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laughing Skull Clan Recruitment (Horde Only) (RP/PVP)

LSCxSnarPLSCxSnarP Member Posts: 2

In the deepest, darkest corners of Azeroth, there exists a single clan, bent on backstabbing, coniving, and spreading the seeds of hate amongst the alliance. Hand picked cut-throats, mercenaries, and all-round harbingers of death and decay make up the ranks of the clan, and pain is the name of the game.
JOIN THE LAUGHING SKULL CLAN TODAY

The Laughing Skull Clan, established in 2000, brings elite members of renowned clans from many games, including but not limited to: Warcraft II, Ultima Online, Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, and Ashaerons Call.
Led by TeReNaS, US Warcraft II Champion(East and West), you can expect alot from the clan. Divisions of the clan appeal to all and any member of the Horde. Many active members encompass the five divisions of the clan!!!
The LSC is a member of a FIVE clan organization with the same goals. The organization is known as the Horde of Chaos and includes The Splintered Orcs Clan, The Black Shadow Clan, The Hammerfall Clan, The War Council, and The Laughing Skull Clan.
Priorities include: PvP, Killing Pinkskins, Burning Alliance towns to the ground, and being all-round havoc wreakers, destroying the alliance in the name of the Horde.
Visit us today!! image Join us now!!

JOIN LSC => image <= JOIN LSC

Comments

• xLSCxTeReNaSxLSCxTeReNaS Member Posts: 5
    Indeed, our clan is growing, and with it the power of the Horde is also growing, the alliance will fear the insane orcs known as the Laughing Skull Clan. Join with us today or check out one of our many allies. We look forward to seeing you on our forums, join the insanity today! image

Visit LSC site:image

• KlikKlik Member Posts: 2

I've been in the LSC for a while now and I couldn't be happier anywhere else.

If you're looking for a clan to join, give us a look. If you're not looking for a clan to join, give us a look anyway.image

= = = = = = = = = = = Klik the Troll Priest = = = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = = Klik the Troll Priest = = = = = = = = =

• LSCxSnarPLSCxSnarP Member Posts: 2
    yeah, and with our new forums and website, activity is booming and we gain tons of new members daily! We're having TONS of fun getting organized, and filling out all the ranks. image

• ko1oko1o Member UncommonPosts: 117
    bah, clans try to get people to join on these forums.... these clans are very any good...

Ko1o

• syndakitsyndakit Member Posts: 96

________________________________________________________________________________

Priorities include: PvP, Killing Pinkskins, Burning Alliance towns to the ground, and being all-round havoc wreakers, destroying the alliance in the name of the Horde.

________________________________________________________________________________

Talk about EXACTLY what I want to do on the PvP servers!

I saw the Laughing clans website, and they do seem interesting.  What server do you guys play on? Cause I will ONLY be on teh PvP servers. I will only be playing horde, so thats not a problem.

Also though, I dont like being forced to role play. IN fact I think RP is lame. I KNOW you are a person, not a troll, so dont talk to me in your troll accent, you are not fooling anyone

Well it sounds like were the clan you've been looking for and you found us! Were of course a Horde clan, and yes were are 100% going PvP, no Other way to go! And RP is not forced on anyone, but there will be special events that ppl will do so. But no one is required to go if they don't wish so.

So check out our site and give us a shout! image

• kotsoskotsos Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by syndakit

Talk about EXACTLY what I want to do on the PvP servers!
    I saw the Laughing clans website, and they do seem interesting.  What server do you guys play on? Cause I will ONLY be on teh PvP servers. I will only be playing horde, so thats not a problem.
    Also though, I dont like being forced to role play. IN fact I think RP is lame. I KNOW you are a person, not a troll, so dont talk to me in your troll accent, you are not fooling anyone

i completely agree with that image

• EtherialEtherial Member Posts: 112
    I am so joining this clan when WoW comes out

"If I had a nickel for every email I got, I'd throw them at people in the food court, from those railings, like up above"- StrongBad from homestarrunner.com ((go there))

Web Designer for Sky and Beyond

• twpattersontwpatterson Member Posts: 12

Raises his hand ..ME TOO ME TOO, im goin horde on pvp server so i will fit in with this clan the most

TbOmB

• DraciusDracius Member Posts: 379

By PvP server, do you mean Faction vs Faction? They may put in an open pvp server, which means horde can kill horde etc. However there will definately be a Faction vs Faction.

Which is what I'm going to be playing, as a horde character.

I'm curious, is your alliance accepting other guilds, or are those guilds within the alliance just sub-divisions of the main guild?

One last thing, have anyone in beta?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With every post I lose just a little bit more of my sanity.

Peace,

Dracius

Dracius-Saberi-Static
    "With every post, I lose just a little bit more of my sanity." -Dracius

Yes the HoC, does accept other guilds into our alliance, although you must pass many tests to prove that you follow the same beliefs that the other clans do in the alliance, and no we are not part of one big clan, all the clans are serparate and of there own.

Also for those of you that are thinking about joining the Laughing Skull Clan, Lets see those applications image

Did you get my application? if not, should I post it?

"If I had a nickel for every email I got, I'd throw them at people in the food court, from those railings, like up above"- StrongBad from homestarrunner.com ((go there))

"She broke my heart I wan't to be sedated, all I wanted was to see her naked" Bowling for Soup ((a band))
    ^
    l lIs that to much to ask?

I emailed an application on Sat, but no response yet. Guess I didnt get accepted image

If you guys sent in a application to the clan, and did'nt get accepted please, simply send in another application to [email protected] or simple visit our forums and let me know! Our site is www.LaughingSkullClan.net and the forum link can be found on every page including the intro! image

Originally posted by xLSCxTeReNaS
    If you guys sent in a application to the clan, and did'nt get accepted please, simply send in another application to [email protected]

Naw, I only try once, it was just not meant to be I guess.

Alriht, resnt my application

"She broke my heart I wan't to be sedated, all I wanted was to see her naked" Bowling for Soup ((a band))
    ^
    l lIs that to much to ask?

• DiabloxDiablox Member UncommonPosts: 51

iv been in this clan for about 1-2 weeks now and im lovin it. if ur lookin' for a horde clan you should join.

better get into euro beta...