Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW servers down? Website too?

JasPlunJasPlun Member Posts: 155

I was in a AV match when everything froze and then disconnected. I tried to relog but no saavvy then tried blizzards website nothing its been down for 15 mins now can anyone else log on to their site and see if you see any announcements for it since I cant right now? TY.

Comments

• BrendonBBrendonB Member Posts: 76

Difficulties with their ISP.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

It's a little slow but it's up.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • JasPlunJasPlun Member Posts: 155

TY Brend Really sucks when your having a ball and your game goes down:P

• hooligan31hooligan31 Member Posts: 2

Same thing happened to me and my roommate, thought it might just be our router or some firewall issues but yea we cant get into the website or game at all

• z80paranoiaz80paranoia Member Posts: 410

I'm having the same issues. It will probably be back in an hour. I was having fun too when it happened.

Guild Wars 2 is my religion

• JasPlunJasPlun Member Posts: 155

LOL at least we have a game to play and enjoy most of the posters here seem angry all the time poor devils they are searching for that game but can't seem to find it,while we are pulling our hair out waiting to be able to play again LOL.Dabg almost had enough Honor to get my Belt tomorrow too LOL.

• hooligan31hooligan31 Member Posts: 2

So True!  WOW FTW