Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blood Clan

MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Howdy folks. Been playing Eve Online since its beta stages and have enjoyed its pace quite well. Anyhow i came to a point in the game where i thought operating a corporation would be nice. I operate the online gaming group "Blood Clan" which is involved with several online games and we're not just restricting ourselves to mmorpg's. FPS's are also one of our favorites.

When it comes to Eve Online the corporation is new and looking to expand its roster with all forms of life, profession and game-time. We do not restrict our operations within the vast reaches of space, but we do base ourselves within the region of Domain and aquaint ourselves with the controlling factions and alliances.

If you've just started experiencing the world of Eve or your a seasoned pilot, we welcome you to join. Together, whilst we grow as a corporation, Eve Online progresses into one of the most dominating Sci-fi mmorpg's in history.  And Blood Clan is proud to be part of it.

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
Forum Stalker
[email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

Comments

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

[BLANK]

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -