Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMERPG

What do you think about mmerpg-s?

thx

Comments

• Shibley911Shibley911 Member Posts: 35

Sorry,  what is a mmerpg lol????

Kingdom Hearts ---- Best Single Player Game Ever Made.
    Here are the MMO games I have played/tried:
    Runescape, Silkroad, Xiah, Hero, Rakion, Diablo 2, Gunz, WoW, Maple Story, Dungeon Runners, Flyff, 9Dragons, Astonia III, Last Chaos, GW:Nightfall, Hellgate London, Knight Online, Perfect World, Thang, and sadly Puzzle Pirates.

• UtMoonUtMoon Member Posts: 99

E = email

I changed my mind. PlaneShift is not worth the time.

that is still confusing, what is a massive multiplayer email role playing game? can some1 pease further explain...?

Runescape, Silkroad, Xiah, Hero, Rakion, Diablo 2, Gunz, WoW, Maple Story, Dungeon Runners, Flyff, 9Dragons, Astonia III, Last Chaos, GW:Nightfall, Hellgate London, Knight Online, Perfect World, Thang, and sadly Puzzle Pirates.

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755

they dont exist. What he is referring to is called PBEM (Play by Email) and are like D&D just over email. Game where multiple players can meet and build an empire or do combat or other things like. PBEM's focus a lot on the anticipation on the next "turn" you get.

Oh i understand, thanks, but I think it is kind of pointless...

• BassiqBassiq Member Posts: 33

you guys meen a text-based game??

because i think text-based games are pretty fun

i play 3 atm

• saint4Godsaint4God Member Posts: 699

Wow, that's old skool!  Even when I started online gaming, it was with MUCKs or MUDs.  Text-based but real time.  That being said, I think they take a lot more time, creativity and trusting the GM than any MMORPG that's out there currently.  The best comparison I can draw is these days most guilds in World of Warcraft (for example) have a website like at http://www.guildportal.com to have forum roleplaying...which is a similar concept.  People log on then write what their character does next.  It's also good for making character bio's, post pictures, has a roster, etc.