Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FUN - PLAY VCO - Promotion

Game is very pretty both for male as female players.

You can have fun playing it solo, with friends and in a guild.

Create several accounts and make your own team playing for you. Some jobs can be done even semi-afk.

It's very satisfactory to create your own stuff like clothes, weapons, shipequipment, medicines etc.

It's very easy to make money. Everyone is spending a lot. You can set a booth during the night and finding a good filled wallet the next morning.

If you are a thrillseeker then become a pirate or play pvp. Or if u want to start more quieter just enter npc ships.

Create your own guild and conquer cities and make war with your enemies on water and land.

I've seen people from many countries and different ages. There are several guilds especial for 1 language but in the most you can talk english.

I can list so many more things...but i would say give it a try...its free as well...have fun

Comments

• SuperqwertySuperqwerty Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by deugemiet

Game is very pretty both for male as female players.

You can have fun playing it solo, with friends and in a guild.
    Create several accounts and make your own team playing for you. Some jobs can be done even semi-afk.

It's very satisfactory to create your own stuff like clothes, weapons, shipequipment, medicines etc.

It's very easy to make money. Everyone is spending a lot. You can set a booth during the night and finding a good filled wallet the next morning.
    If you are a thrillseeker then become a pirate or play pvp. Or if u want to start more quieter just enter npc ships.

Create your own guild and conquer cities and make war with your enemies on water and land.

I've seen people from many countries and different ages. There are several guilds especial for 1 language but in the most you can talk english.
    I can list so many more things...but i would say give it a try...its free as well...have fun

Yes, but the big point is that if you play the BBO version, where there is a monthly subscription you pay less in the long run than with VCO. Some players are paying hundreds of dollars to item mail to advance their characters.  In BBO you get these items by merit through time served and completing quests.

• CaptAntillusCaptAntillus Member Posts: 58

I believe this idea that you spend more in Item Mall than you would with a monthly fee cannot be set as absolute. By my own exemple. I play with my wife since april/2007. From that time, we spent U$ 199 in item mall credits. It´s less than U$ 10 a month, if we consider we are two people playng. I would have spent 50% more if we were in BBO, paying their monthly fee of U$ 15.

Originally posted by CaptAntillus

I believe this idea that you spend more in Item Mall than you would with a monthly fee cannot be set as absolute. By my own exemple. I play with my wife since april/2007. From that time, we spent U$ 199 in item mall credits. It´s less than U$ 10 a month, if we consider we are two people playng. I would have spent 50% more if we were in BBO, paying their monthly fee of U$ 15.

Yes. there are people that will keep their spending to a limit, but you are still involved in a game where there is an imbalance. Some players will be unstoppable not because they have earned the position, but because they have lots of cash to spend. Apart from that, do you want to to play a game where the GM service is non existent or indifferent. Deletes your posts on their forum if you dare complain?

There are lots of your fellow players now signing onto BBO, why don't you came along as well?

• sirlsirl Member Posts: 9

First - GAME is GREAT, A LOT FUN!

Second - IGG (company who manage VCO) cheat players. (not only this game)

Yes - it's named - FREE for play. But it's not. Simple example - if u dont want to be killed by noob in this game, - u must 1) play hard 2) buy item mall stuff (pay $$ directly to management).

Second part - they created DOOM patch, which come on middle of December, and guess what  - they force u to buy stuff for real $. If u want to lvl up, or to make quests - all they need stuff from item mall. That sux!! Real money needed to play again.

Ppl are leaving this game at this moment, leaving in packs.  Look their forum. http://www.voyagecenturyonline.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=89   Most threads - good bye.... etc.

Originally posted by sirl

First - GAME is GREAT, A LOT FUN!
    Second - IGG (company who manage VCO) cheat players. (not only this game)
    Yes - it's named - FREE for play. But it's not. Simple example - if u dont want to be killed by noob in this game, - u must 1) play hard 2) buy item mall stuff (pay $$ directly to management).
    Second part - they created DOOM patch, which come on middle of December, and guess what  - they force u to buy stuff for real $. If u want to lvl up, or to make quests - all they need stuff from item mall. That sux!! Real money needed to play again.
    Ppl are leaving this game at this moment, leaving in packs.  Look their forum. http://www.voyagecenturyonline.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=89   Most threads - good bye.... etc.

Well, if you're there in the VCO forums please ask them to give BBO a chance. If they stayed with the game long enough I'm sure they would be happier at the alternative version. We want more players and tired of the unfair bad press and views about BBO. Give the 10 day free trial a chance and spot the difference?

• BlascogenoBlascogeno Member Posts: 19

BBO REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

STOP TO ADVERTISE IT!!  IT SUCKS AND CAN ONLY BE PLAYED BY MONEY!

THERE IS A NO SENSE TO DOWNLOAD IT AND WAIT ALL THAT TIME JUST TO PLAY FOR 10 DAYS  

BBO SUCKS!!!! IF EVENTUALLY U LIKE TO PLAY SUCH GAMES, PLAY BBQ!!!!

image                        image

Originally posted by Blascogeno

BBO REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

STOP TO ADVERTISE IT!!  IT SUCKS AND CAN ONLY BE PLAYED BY MONEY!
    THERE IS A NO SENSE TO DOWNLOAD IT AND WAIT ALL THAT TIME JUST TO PLAY FOR 10 DAYS  

BBO SUCKS!!!! IF EVENTUALLY U LIKE TO PLAY SUCH GAMES, PLAY BBQ!!!!

I'll advertise it, because it's better to pay a monthly subscription than pay more on a supposedly "free" game that really isn't. Bringing the free download and ten day trial to everyones's attention is way of allowing it to be given a fair and reasonable trial. Unlike your good self who justs assumes the worst before even trying it!

Originally posted by Superqwerty

I'll advertise it, because it's better to pay a monthly subscription than pay more on a supposedly "free" game that really isn't. Bringing the free download and ten day trial to everyones's attention is way of allowing it to be given a fair and reasonable trial. Unlike your good self who justs assumes the worst before even trying it!

Sorry, but u are not right, if someone have never played to VCO can start it and can play for free for months!

Then.... after a lot of time of free play he could decide to pay to continue as a "master pirate" or not, but he had played for months amusing himself and paying nothing.....

This is the truth and this is the HUGE difference.

Sorry, but u are not right, if someone have never played to VCO can start it and can play for free for months!

Then.... after a lot of time of free play he could decide to pay to continue as a "master pirate" or not, but he had played for months amusing himself and paying nothing.....

Will agree to differ then, you gonna buy that beer then?

• SallaciSallaci Member Posts: 14

Will agree to differ then, you gonna buy that beer then?

I don't like to differ, i just have told what i think and, in this case, i think is also the most realistic and neutral vision of it

now...... lets go for that beer!!!!         

Ooooh Look!

User Rating on VCO now slipping away, down to 7.8!

GOODBYE RIPP-OFF VCO & HELLO BBO!

ROOOOOOOTFLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

BBO HAVE JUST STARTED TO BE ON LINE AND IT PASSED FROM 5.1 TO 4.8!!!!!!!

I NEVER SAW A GAME STARTING SO "FINE".,....... ROOOOOOOOTFLLLLLLLLLLLL

• deugemietdeugemiet Member Posts: 82

This topic is not a comparison between vco and bbo.

I only wanted to list up nice things about the game and enthousiastic comments from other vco-players.

Vco is free...and even if u don't use the Item Mall u can buy IM stuff from other players with ingame money that is silver.