Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which posters on MMORPG.com would you group with?

13»

Comments

• Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

Lol!  I hung up my mask in 1998.

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
    --Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

• SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

geeze... no one wants me... am i THAT much of an asshole? If so i guess i'm doing a better job then most hope to keep up with.

I'll just go play by myself... you all suck...

::pouts in the corner::

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

wow... this has turned into the biggest brown-nose thread ever.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Sunrider

geeze... no one wants me... am i THAT much of an asshole? If so i guess i'm doing a better job then most hope to keep up with.
    I'll just go play by myself... you all suck...
    ::pouts in the corner::

Hey, I'm just about the biggest asshole on the forums ( no need for others to state how much they agree with me on this:P ), and a few people still picked me. I'll team with ya,  man. No worries.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by Cabe2323

Gameloading
    Tunabun
    Draenor
    hmm I don't think we would get anything accomplished since we would be too busy fighting

But it would be fun. 

I actually don't ever talk about politics or religion in MMO's (especially not in guild chat)...but I'm honored to be a part of your group

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• ImpyrielImpyriel Member UncommonPosts: 711

Originally posted by Illius

Was a post like this supposed to go in any other direction?

Originally posted by Impyriel

yeah... I suppose not.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• NaryysysNaryysys Member Posts: 117

Originally posted by Impyriel

Impy, I have a good reason to brown-nose you, you made my sig.  I'd group with you.

Oh, and Torrential, too, because of our shared love of DAoC.

Originally posted by Naryysys

Impy, I have a good reason to brown-nose you, you made my sig.  I'd group with you.

If you're not a middie you don't count

Hibbies only count as half

If you're not a middie you don't count

Hibbies only count as half

Hah, I've played both Alb and Middies...  Mids are tons of fun, but nothing beats an Alb n00b zerg!

Hah, I've played both Alb and Middies...  Mids are tons of fun, but nothing beats an Alb n00b zerg!
    Alb?! 

I'm tempted to equate Albs with that of the wow community.  It was at least from my experiences filled with terrible people, self serving and just plain obnoxious.

It's why I stuck with mid the whole time.  The people there were more personable, and just all around nice.  This however is all in the past... back about 2.5 years ago.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

Alb?! 

I'm tempted to equate Albs with that of the wow community.  It was at least from my experiences filled with terrible people, self serving and just plain obnoxious.

It's why I stuck with mid the whole time.  The people there were more personable, and just all around nice.  This however is all in the past... back about 2.5 years ago.

I always felt the Alb population on MLF was quite good back in the day.  Then I moved over to Mordred, and which was a much harsher environment.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

I'd have grouped with Murt and used him as bait in PvP

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

Originally posted by Kyleran

Alb?! 

I always felt the Alb population on MLF was quite good back in the day.  Then I moved over to Mordred, and which was a much harsher environment.

I restricted myself to my guild most of the time, and those people were usually as good as any other.  Unfortunately, it awas all but impossible to PvP as an Alb without joining the zerg. :/

Today, though, it seems that all three realms do the 8-man as well as the zerg, so it's usually pretty fun no matter which realm you choose.

• Enforcer71Enforcer71 Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Originally posted by Terranah

I don't pay attention to the names so much.  I notice the avatars more.  Some of the avatars make me smile every time I see them, like the one above with the cat and the caption WTF.  LOL.  That one cracks me up. 

People with a sense of humor are always fun to group with.  I am 38.  Kinda old, but playful.  I like people like me who are mature but can still have fun.  I probably wouldn't be grouping up with someone who takes the scientific approach to gaming, number crunching, etc.  I usually take a more intuitive approach to gaming.  Sometimes I'm driven to achieve.  Other times I just have fun, rp, and meander through. 

There's actually quite a few people around here that are funny and witty, mature and insightful with their posts.  I'd group with them any time.....they know who they are

I really liked your answer, very well written.       

Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be there,
    80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters.
    Ah, but one, ONE of them is a warrior,
    and he will bring the others home.
    -Heraclitus 500BC

• nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490

Noone in particular, I'm sure most people are competant groupers here. Unless we're talking friendliness terms then really its quite hard to tell on a forum.. Conversation-wise I wouldn't pinpoint anyone either here as someone I'd definitely want to.

Interesting choices by the OP by the way, they are all popular and frequent names but I can't see them any different from the hundreds of other posters here.

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

I'd group with all SWG Vets and then set up in game events like Tattooine Therapy classes or Relaxation with Yoda on Dagobah or maybe Group sessions with Wookie players on calming the inner beast !

Now where did I put that Flame Retardant outfit ?.......................................

• KyernaKyerna Member Posts: 119
    Originally posted by katriell

Souvec
    MaDSaM
    Sasi
    beauturkey
    Komissario
    ChessackI hate PUGs. :P

Sheesh, love you too. :p

Pretty much same list here.

I'd consider Rattrap if he would shush about DnD. Otherwise I might forget to heal. ;)