Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Picky as hell, need suggestions bad.

SilverDevilSilverDevil Member Posts: 5

This is gonna be a relatively selective shopping list, so brace yourselves.

1- Mouse primary interface.

2- No bot infestations.

3- Moderate hardware demands. ( Temporarily restricted to P4 2.4, 768 ram, 128 radeon 9250)

4- Fair balance between grinding and questing.

5- Fair and even footing with other players. Cash spent in shops should not determine ability.

6- Character customization is always cool.. need some of that.

Games I have played and enjoyed: Diablo, D2 LOD, Pre-bot infested Ragnarok Online.

Games I have ditched: Eve (not fond of the genre though everything else was superb) , Rappelz (grind fest), Angels online ( dominated by cash shop users, basically a battle of budgets).

As you can see I'm a fan of hack and slash.. been contemplating just giving up on the search and buying a Diablo pack.

Thank you for any input ya'll can provide. I figure this is the place I can hope for an intelligent contribution to my questioning.

Comments

• kolekkolek Member Posts: 118
    Maybe Guild Wars?
  • MarunaiMarunai Member Posts: 15

9Dragons is free to play and since you're all about the mouse, that'd be the game for ya. I found it to be a real pain in the butt. I prefer keyboard/mouse combo(wasd movement). That was the only thing about it I LOATHED. Which is why I uninstalled it. It had real good potential but that killed it. Check it out.

• SilverDevilSilverDevil Member Posts: 5

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Will be checking them out on the weekend.

• sunblazeflsunblazefl Member Posts: 7

Do you want a pay to play or free? If you want Pay to play, I have played both WoW and EQ. They are not back. Not a lot of bots. I have see the spammers for money/training sites but that comes from companies that are using the free trial to make a character to spam the servers/channels/tells and then delete the character. There is a free trial for both EQ and WoW. EQ's trial is a 10-level trial in one zone. WoW's trial is a 10-day trail over the entire WoW world.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    Dofus fills criterias 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 (or at least it filled when I last played it). Plus, it's really unique game. I'd suggest you to check it out.

• darkayendarkayen Member Posts: 9

Last Chaos fulfills number 1-5 in my opinion. Not a great for charater customization though.