Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release Date

13»

Comments

• AyaseAyase Aion Community CoordinatorMember Posts: 118

Originally posted by IceAge

Originally posted by Ayase

Originally posted by mystery2122

i saw somewhere it said around second quarter of 08'
    i badly wanna play this game >.<
    We have currently planned release for the second half of 2008.

Beta, however, is planned to launch some time before that.

Hi Ayase ,

First of all let me thank you for your wonderful informations regarding Aion. Second , I just saw that you were a "normal" mmorpg user some time ago , then you created  www.aionlib.com ( seems it's down now ) . After sometimes after that, your "dream" come true and you are now a Aion Community Coordinator , which is great , congratz

Now :) I have some questions for you if you can answer :

1) Is there an english version of the game currently in development? ( I know that the game is still in CB phase 2 in Korea , but just wondering )

2) Do you actualy play the Korean version of the game?

3) What's the stage right now in the Korean CB ? On a scale from 1 to 10 ?! I mean , how things are working? :)

4) There will be Closed & Open Beta for Aion ? Or just Open Beta then ... full release?

5) When do we (EU/NA) need to expect a more detailed website for Aion ? :P

Well , that's all for now and hope you can answer my questions.

Thank you !

Hey IceAge, nice to see you've done some research. ;) I'll answer your questions real quick, as the time is  rapidly passing midnight here on the British islands.

1) Yes, there is.

2) We are currently in the middle of localizing it to English.

3) Sorry, I can't really put a scale on it. But I can tell you that the first phase of Korean Closed Beta has ended (with the second one to follow), and it's looking very good.

4) We are still on a planning stage when it comes to EU/US betas. It is very likely that there will be both a Closed and an Open beta phase.

5) Coming soon (tm). :P

---
    Sebastian Streiffert
    Community Representative - Aion

Follow my twitter! aion_ayase
    * In order to cover my back, things I write are of course subject to change.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Hi Ayase ,

First of all let me thank you for your wonderful informations regarding Aion. Second , I just saw that you were a "normal" mmorpg user some time ago , then you created  www.aionlib.com ( seems it's down now ) . After sometimes after that, your "dream" come true and you are now a Aion Community Coordinator , which is great , congratz

1) Is there an english version of the game currently in development? ( I know that the game is still in CB phase 2 in Korea , but just wondering )

3) What's the stage right now in the Korean CB ? On a scale from 1 to 10 ?! I mean , how things are working? :)

4) There will be Closed & Open Beta for Aion ? Or just Open Beta then ... full release?

Thank you !

Hey IceAge, nice to see you've done some research. ;) I'll answer your questions real quick, as the time is  rapidly passing midnight here on the British islands.

1) Yes, there is.

3) Sorry, I can't really put a scale on it. But I can tell you that the first phase of Korean Closed Beta has ended (with the second one to follow), and it's looking very good.

4) We are still on a planning stage when it comes to EU/US betas. It is very likely that there will be both a Closed and an Open beta phase.

Well , thanks for your nice answers and your quick reply.

With a English version of the game being in development all I can say it's that you guys are moving FAST

No mind with both closed & open beta , I want this game to be very polished when it's released:D

And btw , I though that CB Phase 2 in Korea has already started , any idea when they will start it?

Hope the EU/NA website will be up soon :)

Thanks again and  mate :D

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• frank0910frank0910 Member Posts: 2

Hi Ayase ,

Thank you !

1) Yes, there is.

Well , thanks for your nice answers and your quick reply.

With a English version of the game being in development all I can say it's that you guys are moving FAST

No mind with both closed & open beta , I want this game to be very polished when it's released:D

And btw , I though that CB Phase 2 in Korea has already started , any idea when they will start it?

Hope the EU/NA website will be up soon :)

Thanks again and  mate :D

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

In what stage it is this game?

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,014
    Originally posted by Galaxo

In what stage it is this game?

Second Closed Beta session in Korea.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • resonate6resonate6 Member Posts: 83

Originally posted by patrikd23

Originally posted by ZardaX

Can someone tell me when will be the released?

None know for sure yet, Korean close beta is over though. Next might be open Korean beta or European Beta.

It's over??  Does that mean the game is done?

• suu141suu141 Member Posts: 249

The first Closed beta ended a few months ago, the second part of Closed Beta started this week. Assuming production stays on schedule, Korean open beta probably won't start until next month or the month after. NA/EU open beta time period is currently unknown, maybe during or after summer. Nothing official yet.

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141