Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fury Unleashed

KonradicalKonradical Member Posts: 3

Hey all I am currently working on building a full blown fury community site. It was launched just the other day so there is still a lot of work I need to do but the forums are up and ready for use, and players are slowly trickling in.

URL: http://furyunleashed.org/

Aside from the forums I want to set up a portal of sorts that shows rankings news etc. Some of the project ideas I have are a database somewhat like thottbot or wowhead for abilities and an armory like page (at the very least a character profile page that allows you to put year gear and shows your stats and spells equipped).

At this point I want to see if people are really interested in a site like this, if not I will most likely take it down. If you guys like the idea please register and start using the site

Comments

• MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

Hey Konradical! saw you in-game last night in the trade channel talking about your site! can't wait to see it (I think its down atm) :)

• KonradicalKonradical Member Posts: 3

It's been up for a couple days, make sure it's .ORG not .COM. I tried to get .com and .net but they were already taken. If you haven't yet sign up and check back regularly, there are a few people who have offered to write guides (Smurf, Ttoc, Vallren, etc.) and slowly but surely we are getting more members and more content. Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know, this site is for the community so I want it to offer everything we could possibly want

• A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

I'll add the fansite to the stickied guides thread.

Good stuff, its about time Fury had a decent fansite.

• KonradicalKonradical Member Posts: 3

A55A5IN could you post that guide in the newbie zone? The useful links post I have up is not where near as complete as the list you have. And thanks for the link