Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just starting out again, just have a few questions about restarting.

grinderygrindery Member UncommonPosts: 36

First of all I played about a year ago, didnt really make it that far because It was hard to find groups on the server I was on.

I have been reading forums for information lately, and it seems a few people have created a LS on the Asura server, if thats still going could one of you send me a pm with recruitment information and just general information about the LS.

Last time I started out playing a red-mage, was very easy to solo with but at the same time thats not my style of class. Id much rather play a tank or dpser. If anyone is willing to roll a new character with me, or just start on a new job and help me level, send me a pm  with your character name as well as your play-times.

Also ive been looking for my account information, is there any way to retrieve it from SQUARE-ENIX just in case I cant find it?

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• BluehoundBluehound Member Posts: 24

Go to the home page, they are having a "Return Home" campaign.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html

Be prepared to have all your account info, name, street address, original CC#, etc...I am still trying to get mine back I should be able today... I hope.

This weekend I rolled a whm in Sandy on Asura, yeah it is slow I need a LS too ^^ I am thinking about going rdm/blm so I can get to 30 faster to unlock Bard.

• grinderygrindery Member UncommonPosts: 36

Cool, thanks for the info man. Now I just need to go fill all this stuff out and wait for the game and everything to finish updating.

• millerhelp0millerhelp0 Member Posts: 223

I'm getting ready to restart also it'd be nice to have someone to lvl with regarly, look me up

• Dippy11Dippy11 Member UncommonPosts: 283

Hey, most of us that created that Linkshell on Asura are still around.  We just merged with another LS, but our our old LS leader, Scygen, can give you a pearl to the new one.  It's much better now that we've merged as the old LS was no longer very active, and the people we've joined with are an active, helpful bunch. 

So feel free to give Scygen a /tell and ask for a pearl.  If you can't track him down you can give me (Poddle) a /tell and I might be able to hook you up with one of the other pearl sack-holders. 

• nothing2geinnothing2gein Member Posts: 176

I would also like recruitment information. I just started FFXI and would like to have some people to group with