Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion?

medievalMANmedievalMAN Member Posts: 8

Hi. I am looking for a new mmo to play and this one looks very good. But i dont know much about it. How much will it be? Rappelz or Aion?

Comments

• IsUberLeetIsUberLeet Member Posts: 104

It's true not much is known about this game yet, the problem is NCsoft isn't having too much info go out to then crash some things. Hopefully these things will be released in beta or closer to release date.

• RaitsesmanRaitsesman Member UncommonPosts: 215

This game will be a BLAST. I will surely play it when it comes out.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Originally posted by IsUberLeet

It's true not much is known about this game yet, the problem is NCsoft isn't having too much info go out to then crash some things. Hopefully these things will be released in beta or closer to release date.

There's enough to know that it will be NOTHING like Rappelz or any other F2P game and suggesting so will get you a lot of negative response form a lot of tired and frustrated fans.....

Please read more on this forum and visit the fan sites, there's really quite a bit of info out there if you dig a bit.

aiononline.com & aionsource.com

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

Originally posted by Cynthe

There's enough to know that it will be NOTHING like Rappelz or any other F2P game and suggesting so will get you a lot of negative response form a lot of tired and frustrated fans.....

Please read more on this forum and visit the fan sites, there's really quite a bit of info out there if you dig a bit.

Well said !

• N1ghtsta1kerN1ghtsta1ker Member Posts: 112

Originally posted by patrikd23

Originally posted by Cynthe

Well said !

It would have been well said if Cynthe hadn't mentioned aiononline as a site for info

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

lol I know, I put it there 'cause it's official, and it's a good start for begginers, then you really should move on to the source :D

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)