Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oh well...

limmy123limmy123 Member Posts: 4

... it looks nice and i'm gonna play it but can someone tell me what they think about it?

Comments

• stevejeesstevejees Member Posts: 14

The hype level is pretty low, but that's misleading...

What we have here is a free online game that is unique, beautiful, filled with great music, large environments, multiple cities, many monsters, pets, minions, 4 schools of magic, a hybrid class system (that leaves us a little wanting, actually), robot suits, funny translation errors, and an item mall filled with content at a relatively cheap price... A new character slot is about 10 dollars, for instance, and you won't need one of those for a while.

The game also has mobs of monsters that raid the towns, special events hosted by the GMs who hand out prizes normally only available in the item mall, a surprisingly strong crafting system, and the ability to import any image you want for your avatar.

Combat in the game is simple, but still satisfying if you've ever played a similary game. The controls are a bit alternative, but will quickly become familiar. Try to get used to all the shortcuts early on, learn about crafting, gathering, fighting, magic, etc. and you'll have a great time. Since it's free and the download is only 700 megs it's easy to get some friends to play. My brother, dad, and a few of my other friends all joined after I did.

The pets you can get are a great addition to the game and eventually become almost completely necessary. Mounts are relatively easy to attain and nice to look at. There is a large variety of mounts, including pigs, lizards, horses, chickens, cats, wolves, boars, gerbils, and more for mounts. Pets come in the form of elementals that you can buy and raise and evolve.  Other pets can be found as rare drops from certain bosses.

Skirmishes are available, which are PvP (i think, i haven't done one yet), there are guilds too of course.  Lots of fun to be had.

People were very negative toward this game during its beta period but its starting to shape up and skeptics are starting to turn. We see more and more new users every day and there's a large group of people that clearly love the game. It's virtually brand new too, as it just came out of Beta (although MMORPG.com says its still in Beta.

Check out the website and ask around on the forums. The moderators and customer service people are extremely helpful and cooperative. One of them even added me to MSN in case I needed further assistance. I can't recommend this game enough. It's not very buggy anymore, and most complaints I've tossed out about the game have been rebutted.

Give it a try. You should like it if you have a soul.

• xingxiuxingxiu Member Posts: 6

I think the hype-level is because of not so many people hype here,They might need to post a topic on their official forum to improve it

• maybrantmaybrant Member Posts: 2

should be nice and sweet and just play it together