Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stay logged in to mpog.com???

tyrrintyrrin Member UncommonPosts: 39

Hello all, I have a quick question.

I cant get my compy to stay logged in to this site even though I check remember me every time. I have cookies enabled and I can stay logged in to every other site that i use just not this one. Any one know what the problem is?

Thanks!

Comments

• hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

I had that problem for a real long time, then all of a sudden it decided to remember and I havn't had that problem since.

No idea what I did.

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

Log in > go into 'My Profile' > and there's a 'log in automatically' checkbox on one of the pages.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Sometimes my "log in automatically" box unchecks itself for no reason at all. I suspect a conspiracy involving Saddam Hussein, Uwe Boll and (of course) 9/11.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638
    Originally posted by Godliest

Sometimes my "log in automatically" box unchecks itself for no reason at all. I suspect a conspiracy involving Saddam Hussein, Uwe Boll and (of course) 9/11.

That happens to me sometimes.

• TrinsecTrinsec Member Posts: 22

I've got the same problem of having to log in manually very often. It's as if the timeout is set at like 10-30 minutes, so after browsing a particularly large thread on a forum I've got to log in again, which again brings me to the front page, and I again have to navigate to where I was at before. Needless to say this gets quite tiresome.

I've tried to search for an option in my profile for automatically logging in, but I don't see any option like that. Is it hidden somewhere else?

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Originally posted by Godliest

What? Of course I'm bringing tin-foil hat guy out on that kind of conspiracy

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• TrinsecTrinsec Member Posts: 22

Guys, everybody is talking about a checkbox with 'log in automatically', but I don't even see that option anywhere in any of the screens of My Profile. Am I missing something? I still have to log in manually very often.