Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merc keyboards !!!! only devs plz

KnupoltorKnupoltor Member Posts: 17

So can any of the staff tell me when we europeans get our merc keyboard, or is it completly neccesary to get in the whole process of liability ect...  You clearly said on the old forums that you were responsible for the delivery of the goods to the european suplliers. Guess what ive mailed the staf of the company and they said they never received any goods from you guys to deliver in Belgium.

Any information on this case is welcome, i can even say its a must to prove that you guys really know something of how to handle ? isnt that what a devoted game producer should be. At least im not giving up on this case, so should other people do who didnt received their competition shit.

Greetz

Comments

• KoddoKoddo Member Posts: 151

If you really want an answer, it'd be much better to post this on

http://forums.auran.com/fury/forum/

If it's you taking a crack at fury/trolling...forget i said anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The pen is mightier than the sword, and authority is mightier than the pen, but the sword is mightier than authority.

If you can't beat 'em, hold 'em off 'till you come up with a better plan.

• MatriarcheXMatriarcheX Member Posts: 159

Or better yet.. here is the official link to the FURY Customer Service Support;

http://support.unleashthefury.com/tickets/

Ath

• A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

Yeh I assume you've gone through the PM'ing devs bit already hence posting here.

If not, I'd try that first as posting here ain't gonna get much attention from them (altho I'm sure they check here now and again, they are not obliged to answer).

• MoJawKMoJawK Member Posts: 45

They don't reply to support tickets, I submitted one on the 28th of November, no reply. I think they took the offical forums offline as they realised they had angered a large amount of the playerbase. As for the challenge prizes (1st week in October) , yup, I'm still waiting too.

Knights of Darkness

Undefeated in Guild Wars Pre-CU SWG, Corbantis Server
    Former Rank 1 Guild CoH/CoV, Pinnacle Server
    Former Rank 1 Guild Fury, Hadralas Server