Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Roleplayer searching for a new mmorpg.

CaellachCaellach Member Posts: 25

Ditched World of Warcraft not too long ago and have been looking for replacement ever since. I put most weight on roleplay in a mmorpg, and can be considered rather picky. I'm currently playing PlaneShift but would like to have something with good graphics beside it. In addition to that I'd prefer a game with RP servers and a medieval setting.

I've tried the EQ trial - Play the Fae, and the graphics did for some strange reason not appeal to me. They're good, but not my style I guess.

Also tried Guild Wars, but it was rather hard to find a RP community there among all non-Rpers. Besides, it kind of bothered me that the characters couldn't jump, walk up slopes, that RP was so limited to cities/outposts with little opportunity for action based RP, ect.

Anyone with good recommendations? Would appreciate it.

Comments

• tumppigotumppigo Member Posts: 23

The answer for you is easy: LOTRO

Try the free trial: http://www.lotro.com (look a bit down on the right side for thr trial link)

It got great lore, looks sweet and plays good. Choose an RP server and you are home.