Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any interesting open beta games these days?

2»

Comments

• lordlapselordlapse Member Posts: 231
    Originally posted by Slappan

I checked out the Atlantica Online site, and it seems that it's a turn-based MMORPG and you control multiple units and change formations depending on the situation. I checked some youtube videos as well. It seems open beta is starting today. Looks pretty nice, and I kind of like the atmosphere (it seems to be historical). I might give it a try sooner or later.

Actually the mercerny (high level) classes are named after historical heroes (Napoleon, Joan of Arc). LOL. Nostalgia at its best.

• ithanisticithanistic Member Posts: 48

atlantica online open beta soon., better be one of  the first player to register and play it., see u guys., still thinking an inventor in my line-up.? hows that.?

• soeasysoeasy Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by lordlapse

Originally posted by Slappan

I checked out the Atlantica Online site, and it seems that it's a turn-based MMORPG and you control multiple units and change formations depending on the situation. I checked some youtube videos as well. It seems open beta is starting today. Looks pretty nice, and I kind of like the atmosphere (it seems to be historical). I might give it a try sooner or later.

Actually the mercerny (high level) classes are named after historical heroes (Napoleon, Joan of Arc). LOL. Nostalgia at its best.

and there are a lot of historical locations ;] like Bran castle ^^ with draculla as main boss ;p

• lordlapselordlapse Member Posts: 231

Dracula? Seriously? Now that's sweet. The only boss close to Dracula that I've seen was in Cabal. And the boss sucks because he's weak. (I'm talking about the vamp in Tower of the Unded B1F)

• ithanisticithanistic Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by lordlapse

Dracula? Seriously? Now that's sweet. The only boss close to Dracula that I've seen was in Cabal. And the boss sucks because he's weak. (I'm talking about the vamp in Tower of the Unded B1F)

hahaha. . .  i dont played cabal  .

well., ive never seen a boss before in atlantica online., maybe coz im still weak., but  sooner or later ill be hunting bosses down.,  even u.,

• GardavilGardavil Member Posts: 60

since there is no Atlantica forum here on MMORPG.com yet, might as well put this here...

Atlantica Online looks like an awesome game, trouble is that I have tried several times over the first three days of open beta to log-in and I have yet to get a connection to the log-in server. I have read  that others have this issue as well.

Any Game is only as good as it's servers, please ask the Atlantica Online Team to see if they can do something to improve the log-in issues. Thanks.

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012
    Originally posted by Gardavil

since there is no Atlantica forum here on MMORPG.com yet, might as well put this here...

Yes there is it is located here.

Use the dropdown list for less active forums.