Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AoC & WAR COSB

I think these 3 title are the one people looking most forward to, i just hate to log in to lotro again,  it get boring to farm for deeds. so my question is with people waiting for this title what game you guys playing? how is the community and population in this games?

Comments

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

What is COSB? 

ps.  I would play WAR if the combat looked engaging, but at the moment it just lacks any zest...it looks very dull...I'd love it if the game's combat looked cooler, I'd be all about playing a Chaos Champion.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

Originally posted by Draenor

What is COSB? 

ps.  I would play WAR if the combat looked engaging, but at the moment it just lacks any zest...it looks very dull...I'd love it if the game's combat looked cooler, I'd be all about playing a Chaos Champion.
    Chronicles of Spellborn.

I know I'm going to end up trying both AoC and WAR, barring a botched, D&Lesque launch for either of them.

• kilryakilrya Member Posts: 39

COSB = chronicle of spellborn, I'm not saying there is lots of people looking forward to that, but its one of the game to come out Q1 2008. I'm looking for ideas here. If i have to wait 3 months for AOC what would be a good casuall mmo i could pick up?