Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Voter Fraud in NH, gee what a surprise

Votes arent being tabulated thanks to those diebold voting machines. Not that this is a surprise considering the fraud we saw in Ohio in 2004 and in Florida in 2000. Plus there was an article about potential fraud BEFORE the NH primary.

Here is the link to the story warning about potential fraud happening...

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/vote_fraud_expert_warns_of_nh_chicanery.htm

And here is the link to the report where votes arent being counted...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/010908_not_counted.htm

Comments

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680

Well i see no one has replaced those old counting machines.Its almost as if someone wants to rig the Elections   Cant be true tho its America

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

infowars and prisonplanet huh?

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Originally posted by hazmats

hahahaha oh my, that IS funny.

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

It was on teh intarwebs, so it has to be true!!!

Though, the cats at prisonplanet might want to take a statistics class...

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Originally posted by hazmats

Yahoo! You can read! Hooked on phonics really works! 

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

There's voter fraud in every single election in this country, without question, somebody, somewhere, is cheating in order to get their candidate a leg up.

And it's probably a democrat

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Draenor
    There's voter fraud in every single election in this country, without question, somebody, somewhere, is cheating in order to get their candidate a leg up.

And it's probably a democrat image

I found him on dah intraweb!

• Dis_OrdurDis_Ordur Member Posts: 1,501

WHOA!!!  Someone better report this immediately!

While you are at it Admirker, better report that Elvis is still alive, Britney Spears is actually an alien and that Regis is a cyborg from the future...  www.nationalenquirer.com

It amazes me that there are so many news stories that are blatantly ignored by the public at large!  Thanks for forum sites like this, and members like you Admirker, we can all know the REAL story...

Its all a theatrical production folks.  Must I say it again? Alright...

Hillary Clinton is the next "elected" President of the USA.  The rulers of our world care about our opinions about as much as a cattle rancher cares about what the cows think.  Just toss them their daily slop and make sure the fences are secure.  That'll keep things on schedule. 

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Dis_Ordur
    WHOA!!! Someone better report this immediately!
    While you are at it Admirker, better report that Elvis is still alive, Britney Spears is actually an alien and that Regis is a cyborg from the future... www.nationalenquirer.com
    It amazes me that there are so many news stories that are blatantly ignored by the public at large! Thanks for forum sites like this, and members like you Admirker, we can all know the REAL story...

No, no, no! Elvis an alien cyborg, Regis is still alive and Britney Spears is fake. Get it right

• KorususKorusus Member UncommonPosts: 831

Ron Paul did very well in New Hampshire all things considered.  Anyone who expected him to get 3rd or better are, in short, either incredibly delusional and in need of psychiatric care (I'm looking at you 9/11 Truthers) or completely new to the political process in the United States (all them younguns).

He's gotten about 8-10% of the vote so far in Iowa and New Hampshire.  No shock, I believe there's probably about that percentage of Americans willing to support a fringe radical candidate.  He will not now or ever do better than that.  I've been saying it for months to the RP supporters here...there's no chance on earth for Ron Paul to ever win the Republican nomination and it has nothing to do with voter fraud.  The people just don't support your candidate...I know it's hard to hear but at some point you have to accept it.

That said, Ron Paul's campaign has a number of flaws that if addressed now might give him a better chance at getting a respectable showing on Super Duper Tuesday:

1) Ron Paul is not a very good debater.  I've watched him in many of the Republican debates so far and while he's very good at spouting off information, most of which is factual, he fails to adequately defend his points when called on them.  The other candidates often put Paul on the defensive, and frankly his argument falls apart at that point.  People want their President to give the appearance of strength which RP doesn't do very well.

2) Ron Paul has to bend to the public will a little.  No fringe candidate has ever won the election because the very definition of a fringe candidate is one who refuses to compromise on his position.  In essence Paul appears to be an idealogue to the public.   While this is very attractive to  his supporters, it puts off the majority of people.  The majority of people do NOT want the United States to withdraw its military from Korea and Europe.  The majority do NOT want to go back to a gold standard.  Ron Paul's unwillingness to bend on these issues sinks his Presidency.

3) Ron Paul has given far too much of the power in his campaign to people who appear to be quite incompetent.  Framing a campaign with the word "Revolution" is beyond abhorrent and will drive voters away (BTW, in rEVOLution, LOVE backwards looks like it's pronounced "ee vol" or "evil"...I would fire whoever designed that slogan) .  Organizing a campaign to bombard the internet with Ron Paul support even when it is irrelevant is frankly annoying and off-putting.  Again, only a delusional person or someone new to politics could have thought the online straw polls meant anything when it came down to votes.  Also, for everyone that references how much money Ron Paul has garnished...the reality is that very few people ever donate to political campaigns and, while a large amount, it didn't take very many people to raise that huge sum in December (my calculations based on the average donation was about 60,000 people...hardly enough to win a national election).

4) This last point is beyond negotiable.  It is non-negotiable.  Ron Paul must disconnect himself from the fringe groups that have attached themselves to his campaign if he ever wants to be taken seriously by the American public.  Groups like the 9/11 Truthers and Alex Jones etc., whether you agree with what they believe or not, are considered fanatics by most people and their support has actually hurt Ron Paul's chances of winning pretty badly.  The fact that RP himself hasn't stated definitively where he stands on these issues makes him at best an opportunist and at worst a fanatic himself.

I know a lot of Ron Paul supporters don't want to hear this, especially the ones that are conspiracy theorists themselves and link to sites such as Infowars and Prison Planet (and expect to be taken seriously lol ), aren't going to want to hear this or understand it.  But don't blame me when Ron Paul continues to place 5th in every primary and gets laughed out of convention.

----------
    Life sucks, buy a helmet.

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

1) Ron Paul is not a very good debater.  I've watched him in many of the Republican debates so far and while he's very good at spouting off information, most of which is factual, he fails to adequately defend his points when called on them.  The other candidates often put Paul on the defensive, and frankly his argument falls apart at that point.  People want their President to give the appearance of strength which RP doesn't do very well.

Personally I could care a little less about a president's debating skills but not much. Sure, I want the President to appear strong; if they don't appear strong then how can I judge them other than weak? Now they may appear strong on paper or in debate. Either of the two works for me just as long as they live up to the name they've made for themselves, and they are the candidate the People have chosen; otherwise I'd rather have them impeached and removed from office as quickly as possible.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

Originally posted by windstrike1

Its all a theatrical production folks.  Must I say it again? Alright...
    Hillary Clinton is the next "elected" President of the USA.  The rulers of our world care about our opinions about as much as a cattle rancher cares about what the cows think.  Just toss them their daily slop and make sure the fences are secure.  That'll keep things on schedule. 

If Hillary loses, will you never post here again?  Will you post a picture of yourself putting your head between your legs and kissing your own ass?  WIll you post a picture of yourself with real, actual egg, on your face?

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

They really don't fix elections. Nor did the government destroy the twin towers and there are no alien bodies in Area 51.

The simple answer is if Hillary wins then it most likely is because people can't think for themselves and politics are dominated by a 2 party system.

Besides democrate, republican, the difference is like the difference between Coke and Pepsi,  they taste a little different but neither of them are good for your health.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

The mistake a lot of people make is thinking that just because they are not aware of how things work, that things don't work that way.  "There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."  Now, go ahead and quote that and imply that it is I who does not see.  I enjoy the predictability of all things. 

• SkollSkoll Member Posts: 442

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."  Now, go ahead and quote that and imply that it is I who does not see.  I enjoy the predictability of all things. 

You do not see!

• KorususKorusus Member UncommonPosts: 831

The mistake a lot of people make is thinking that just because they are not aware of how things work, that things don't work that way.  "There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."  Now, go ahead and quote that and imply that it is I who does not see.  I enjoy the predictability of all things. 

Debating you would be pointless.  You've already come to the arrogant conclusion that all who do not see the vast conspiracy that you see is blind.  You believe you've stumbled upon some greater truth that none of us poor unfortunate souls understands.  In reality you're just as much a sheep as you consider the rest of us to be.  You just follow a different shepherd. 

The difference between conspiracy theorists and I is this:  I choose to make up my own mind about the world based on how I view it in a rational perspective.  Conspiracy theorists that read infowars and prisonplanet, listen to Alex Jones, and watch Loose Change see the world how others tell them to see it.  I fail to see how yours is the high ground.

But don't mind me, you keep believing what you believe, just don't be shocked when the votes are recounted in New Hampshire and Ron Paul still loses.

----------
    Life sucks, buy a helmet.

• http://drunkardslamppost.wordpress.com/2008/01/09/diebold-and-new-hampshire/

Charts are nice, any one able to confirm the numbers?

"For democracy to work, the system must be transparent and maintain the confidence of its participants. Proprietary voting machines fail both these tests. American, as far as I know, are still capable of counting, so should return exclusively to the paper ballot."

I like that quote.  Should hand count every vote in the open.  But the question is since one city was reporting wrong numbers could other citys be doing the same thing? 

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by Korusus

Debating you would be pointless.  You've already come to the arrogant conclusion that all who do not see the vast conspiracy that you see is blind.  You believe you've stumbled upon some greater truth that none of us poor unfortunate souls understands.  In reality you're just as much a sheep as you consider the rest of us to be.  You just follow a different shepherd. 

The difference between conspiracy theorists and I is this:  I choose to make up my own mind about the world based on how I view it in a rational perspective.  Conspiracy theorists that read infowars and prisonplanet, listen to Alex Jones, and watch Loose Change see the world how others tell them to see it.  I fail to see how yours is the high ground.

But don't mind me, you keep believing what you believe, just don't be shocked when the votes are recounted in New Hampshire and Ron Paul still loses.

I've got to admit, eventhough I'm not political at all, for arguments sake I think Korusus wins this round. 

Not just because I already know windstrikes stand and feel he's a bit fanatical, but when you debate in a rational manner and make strong objective statements it comes across... oh .. I don't know... intellectual! Wow, if only all posts could be the same way!

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Down with intellectualism, cause it's time for the Happy Big Funtime Bigotry Hour with your host Ron Paul!

(see what I did there?)

((the above link is, of course, just part of a massive smear campaign by the Space Alien Overlords what run the banking cartel, and the CFR, and other acronyms of a nebulously sinister nature))

• tunabuntunabun Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Originally posted by Korusus

Debating you would be pointless. 
    Debating him is pointless, you should be debating his message or logic, but, this of course is the premiere argumentative flaw and the common course followed amongst those with no real argument in the first place.
    You've already come to the arrogant conclusion that all who do not see the vast conspiracy that you see is blind.  You believe you've stumbled upon some greater truth that none of us poor unfortunate souls understands. 

It's not that we believe we have stumbled upon, deduced, or received anything of special accord, but rather, that it is so nauseatingly obvious that something is a rye that when confronted with such things as "tinfoil hats", "government incompetence", or "that's just stupid" as the common defence against the possibility of these things being true, when they not only have occurred throughout history, but regularly enough to be copied and passed down as useful ways to control the populous, we can't help but feel amazed, frustrated, and absolutely appalled at the lengths people will go to to convince themselves nothing is, at the very least, worthy of a second look and possibly further personal investigation.

In reality you're just as much a sheep as you consider the rest of us to be.  You just follow a different shepherd. 

Everyone follows some level of propaganda, there is no logical argument to that, but the real difference between us and you specifically is that when confronted with irregularities, logical inaccuracies and highly unlikely probabilities, we QUESTION it and then go to find out more.  You and some others at this site, merely attempt to character assassinate with no real logical debate.  Debate the facts and history of the main points which fortify the truth movement, attempt to sit there and explain the reason why certain things exist and try to show that the people who instigated them were altruistic in doing so.  When you or any other person here can do that then there will be no reason for this "reality" mongering to continue, because you would have proven the reality at hand.
    You "choose" to make your mind up about the world in the same fashion every other human does, your mind filters information, after which the things that happen to click in with those things within your mind labelled as common sense, or likely, will hold the highest level of possible truth, you then, if you really desire to know if they are true, attempt to disseminate the facts from the supposed common sense, looking to verify if what you THINK is in accordance to what is TRUE or PROVABLE.  This is where a large group of the population fail to tread, as watching something which falls in line with what they see as common sense is enough to convince them that what they see is in fact the reality at hand. 

Want to find reality? Stop labelling people and ideas in a negative or positive fashion, instead, give every person and concept an equal trial in your minds court, once you can do that, and argue without self serving bias, then you truly will be different.

Make no mistake, we who support Ron Paul understand fully that one way or another we will most likely lose this battle.  In the extremely unlikely event that Ron wins or gets close to winning he will most likely lose his life, something he has stated he is ready for.  The truth is, as he himself has stated, this isn't just a battle for the leadership of the United States but rather a war of liberty, and that war will be continued long after this battle is a mere footnote in history.

- Burying Threads Since 1979 -

• Can you write a shortnews for me?

Some of thoes quotes can easily be taken out of context or misinterpreted.  Others arnt even raciest,  

“Blacks have ‘civil rights,’ preferences, set-asides for government contracts, gerrymandered voting districts, black bureaucracies, black mayors, black curricula in schools, black beauty contests, black TV shows, black TV anchors, black scholarships and colleges, hate crime laws, and public humiliation for anyone who dares question the black agenda.”

How is that one raciest?  It goes it his idea that we could see each other as individuals and not as belonging to a race, religion, class, or gender.

“My friend waved to the tiny [African-American] child, who scowled, stuck out her tongue, and said (somewhat tautologically): “I hate you, white honkey.” And the parents were indulgent. Is any white child taught to hate in this way?” [As a matter of fact, Paul has appeared on a radio program called “The Political Cesspool,” which has featured the neo-Nazi twin pop stars Prussian Blue. –ed.]  guess the quote dint work so he had to addmore? 

Come on coldmeat i know you can find better libel then that.       

• SkollSkoll Member Posts: 442
    Originally posted by Coldmeat

Down with intellectualism, cause it's time for the Happy Big Funtime Bigotry Hour with your host Ron Paul!
    (see what I did there?)
    ((the above link is, of course, just part of a massive smear campaign by the Space Alien Overlords what run the banking cartel, and the CFR, and other acronyms of a nebulously sinister nature))

I c wut u did thar

i not impressed.

(see what I did there?)

Okay...I just went through every single one of those quotes, I read the entire article and I don't see anything in there that constitutes racism...Ron Paul is entitled to his opinions regarding black Americans, and nothing that he says can really be said to be untrue.  How is it racist to say that it is alarming how uniform opinions seem to be in the black community?  That was one of the things cited as being racist...how is that racist?  It's absolutely true! 

Also, this quote actually made me like Ron Paul a little bit more

“[Hillary Clinton] is one of the most dangerous women in public life. Not only is she a fanatical abortion advocate, she wants parents to register with the government as a condition for having children to be able to sue and `divorce’ themselves from their parents. Maybe her daughter ought to sue her parents for attempting to raise her as a leftist. That sure qualifies as abuse to me.”

I'm not a Ron Paul supporter by any stretch...but the man is not a racist, nor is he a bigot, he's a man with opinions that many people have but are too afraid to voice, I respect that about him...it will cost him the white house, but at least I can respect the man.

• tunabuntunabun Member UncommonPosts: 666

(see what I did there?)

Can I play, Can I play!  Here's to intellectual masturbation and baseless random quotes and the people who propagate them!

- Burying Threads Since 1979 -