Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armor & Weapon Pics

Anyone know of a good online database that has pictures of the armor and weapons available in game?

I've tried some of the big ones and they have listings, but no images.

I know it's a long shot, but what are message boards for.

Comments

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

LOL Jager, how cute! I don't know of any right now but there are alot of database websites for this game that are working on something like that.

• JagerMichaelJagerMichael Member Posts: 181

HA! Didn't know you played this. Thanks for the help.

• Jaxom92Jaxom92 Member Posts: 267

The game is relatively new, so there hasn't been a large third-party database built up to any extensive degree. The official Lorebook has the potential to become a huge asset, as it can be edited like a wiki by anyone and is accessible in-game. It's in beta at the moment, but after it achieves full functionality, I suspect the in-game access feature will make it one of the most complete databases for LOTRO.

Check out my LOTRO Blog: www.middleearthadventurer.blogspot.com

• VidanVidan Member Posts: 45

Check out the official forums. All of the class forums have an extensive picture thread, random browsing through there will yield plenty of nice pictures. Knowing exactly what the item is is rather hit-or-miss, but it's something.

Yeah, I was poking around the Beta the other day, seems like it could indeed be a huge asset.

Is it getting put in game with 12?

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

It would be nice to see all the different items. WoW has pages and pages of simple character shots displaying armor etc. Perhaps in time.

Torrential

• BlindGnomeBlindGnome Member Posts: 40

The Lorebook (Beta) on the LOTRO website has pics of all the gear and stats and stuff....very helpful resource.

Also the LOTRO official forums is probably the best source of knowledge for anything about the game.

When I checked the Lore Book all it had was the icon image of items, not the picture of what it looks like on a character.