Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Your Guild

JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

This should be a sticky at this site.  Post your guild in reply to my thread.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAME

ARMY OF SPARTA GUILD

HORDE FACTION, TWISTING NETHER SERVER

* 250 members, half very active.

* The guilds main focus is to have company and peeps to talk to or ask questions of while questing.

* RP is done outside the guild.

* No level restrictions.

* We were originally a newb guild built to help new players with quests and armor repairs.  What we are now I'm not sure.  Our ambitions are most likely growing.  We were also originally a blood elf guild but have long ago surpased that and have many races now.

* Advancement in the guild is based on time of entrance.  Everyone advances, no preducices.

* Guild levels range from lvl 50 players to lvl 1 players and everything between.

* We have been through 3 leaders, all left of their own in good faith, no squabbles.

* I am known on occasion to be the second in command and in charge of promoting the guild and have been with the guild since I started playing WoW. To join please contact me by sending me a letter in the game to my PC:  Jemcrystal.  Thank you!

To help you list your guild this is the format I used (let's keep this thread bumped or sticky it):

NAME OF GUILD, FACTION, SERVER

* How large/active is the guild?

* Is RP required? Is OOC allowed in guildchat, or do you have a separate channel for that?

* Do you have a level restriction?

* Do you have a guild website?

* What is the backstory for the guild (if any)?

* Is there an initiation process before you are tagged?

* What would you say is the average level of the guild?

* How would you classify the guild in RP terms? ie. evil/good/neutral/chaotic/lawful/etc

* Links to sample RP stories written by members

Comments

• JessixaJessixa Member Posts: 45

This section of the forums is to advertise guilds, no need for this thread.

Jessixa <!--
    * 70 Blood elf
    * Rogue
    * Darksorrow (EU)