Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help with my hatchling!

Please can someone help me with my hatchling..

Its degree of starvation is going down but i dont know what to feed it, help!!

Thanks!

Comments

• LunethLuneth Member Posts: 63

You need to feed it with Stornes! (flawed(1), imperfect(3) and quality stones(5))

I'm playing: Runescape II and Last chaos.

Don't follow my footsteps, i run into walls.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

<laughs> welcome to the WORST grind in the business, bar none.  You have to spend hours and hours mining just to keep the pet fed.    So not only do you have a horrible pve grind, but if you want a pet you have to grind away in the mines too lol.

Take a hint and try some of the other free games, this game is the worst of the bunch.  Unless of course you want to spend loads of cash in the online shop.

• rand_al_thorrand_al_thor Member Posts: 6

I've been playing this game since january. it was confusing at first and my guardian didn't help me. i had to learn everything the hard way. i didn't get a pet until i was mid lvl 20's. farming for pet food (stones) and hp regen (herbs) as a difficutlt task at first until i learned what a tool aid was for. u drag and drop the tool aid onto the equipped too needed to get the materials and it only takes about 3-5 seconds to obtain a good amount of herb or stones. the best herbs are green herbs and the best stones are quality stones, they give 5pts. each , and with a tool aid u will get 27 green herbs and 27 quality stones. otherwise u will spend hours farming for this stuff and end up frustrated. u will get the same amount everytime when using a tool aid.  good luck. and happy hunting!