Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

G15 Keyboard problems

This is weird and confusing. My G15 Keyboard is no longer displaying anything but "Logitech" on the LCD screen while all the controls still work. I've tried deleting the drivers, reinstalling the software that was included, and even downloading the new software. If anyone can help me out, that'd be great.

As a side note. It stopped working after my pal and I moved my desk and computer. Which happened to be yesterday.

Comments

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

You may have to go into your keyboard profiler and make sure you select what things to display, that happened to me once, somehow all the displays became deselected after I had to unplug the computer.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• Dragloke666Dragloke666 Member Posts: 15

After looking in that menu, all of them were selected. I'll try de-selecting them all and restarting

• Dragloke666Dragloke666 Member Posts: 15

So it appears that I have fixed it. What I did was start my computer with a different keyboard, uninstall the program that the G15 uses, and deleted any entries in the registry. Then I restarted with the G15 and reinstalled the software. Works like it did before :D

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Dragloke666
    So it appears that I have fixed it. What I did was start my computer with a different keyboard, uninstall the program that the G15 uses, and deleted any entries in the registry. Then I restarted with the G15 and reinstalled the software. Works like it did before :D

The solution to everything: Restart the computer over and over in different ways and some way or another it will start working.