Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VG assessment

Returned to VG after a 9-month lay off.  Was tired of falling through the world and the game population was horrible.  Here are my observations from the game and where it stands now:

1.  The game isn't finished yet.   Lots of content still needs to be added like random NPC's.  You can travel for 10 minutes before seeing one creature.

2.  Bugs seem to be gone however, the game population is worse.  (I play CST in the evenings and weekends)

3.   The same ole NPC voices are still being used.  Seems to me they could have added new wave files with authentic sounding voices instead of the high-pitched guy's voice.  You know the one...  "Get Moving"  Its retarded and annoying.

4.  I don't know why Sony bailed out Sigil and Brad when they werent committed to bringing this game up to par within a short amount of time.  Typical John Smedley antics.

You definately don't have to take my word for any of this and by all means, please try the game again for yourselves...I cannot endorse the game however.

Thanks for Reading