Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wtf they closed my subscription without any warning!

I just logged in, and found they have just closed my subscription without any warning! WTF!!! my current subscription would be until 1/14/2008.
and when I tried to resubscribe, the billing system showed me: purchase preview error!

does anybody have the same issue as me ! It does really pisse me off!!!!

Comments

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

Do you sub by credit card?

• yes, I do.
    I see someone has the same problem in the eq2flame forum.
  • grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

My friend I have the EXACT same problem.

My bill date is 14th Jan and they have closed EVERYTHING today after Eq2 crashed and wouldnt let me on.

SOE have messed up big time.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• we have the same subscription date. they might only have error of the accounts which began with that day ?

Im praying that someone is in the SOE offices tomorrow to fix this joke else it will be wednesday til we can play again.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• PerramasPerramas Member UncommonPosts: 83

I heard a rumor not too long ago that SOE outsourced their billing to a collection agency located outside of the USA. If that rumor was true it seems their little scheme to increase profits has back fired on them.

FUncom putting the FU in fun since 1993.

Yup they outsourced it to GlobalCollect.

By the looks of it all accounts with a bill date of the 14th have been cancelled. If EQ2 has 100k subscribers that means that 3k people cant play til they get their act together :(

I got a support reply asking for an order ID from the payment history screen (why cant he see that? lol). I think SOE support is the worse out there unfortunately.

--

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

In the same boat and frankly given its been 24 hours now since the error occured its a farce holidays or weekends or not

They are replying to my support tickets but theyre fobbing me off - asking me to ring my bank at 01:00 (GMT) new years day.

Anyone got any ground with them?

--