Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Single Player RPG?

CresilDamasCresilDamas Member Posts: 28

Well, I've looked for them literally for 5 Months and counting. I've only found FateRPG. I was hoping for a WoW/GW/FlyFF style single player. I don't care if it's private server with rates or just a plain out game. (Oh and for the forewarning, I didn't pay for FateRPG, I got a crack for it and played it free for 3 months. XD) But yeah, any ideas?

Comments

• IndoIndo Member Posts: 252

Isn't a single player MMO an oxymoron? At any rate, TR is single player friendly.

• CresilDamasCresilDamas Member Posts: 28

Depends on the term your using. Yes it can be. But also if you look at it. You don't have to do updates, You don't have to worry about people "KSing you", or a Bad Community. I think they are actually pretty fun for a small game just to mess around on. Oh and by the way. What's the games' full name?

• eosyneeosyne Member UncommonPosts: 392

ummm, Massive MULTIplayer Online Roleplaying Game (MMORPG)

you'll be looking for them but... good luck. I'm just going to slowly walk away from this one too.

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

TR = Tabula Rasa

Sorry about that, Just noticed it. But basically what I was trying to do is get the message to people.

Ah, Thanks buddy.

EDIT** Yeah, turns out that I looked at the site....Shooting game =( I hate em XD

• nonesuch2nonesuch2 Member Posts: 8

If really mean a single-player RPG, and not a MMORPG then I have two good suggestions.

-Oblivion

3d graphics, first or third person, can be played like a fps

huge world, lots of quests, main quest chain + randoms

Buy houses, rob stores, join good or evil guilds with in depth quests

random caves/broken down outposts to explore

2 expansions if you choose to buy

on PC and xbox 360

PC version has player made mods for almost unlimited content, and even one for 2 players, but not sure how well it works

-Never winter nights, 1 or 2

Has single player campaign and multiplayer

Multiplayer servers hosted by players/gaming groups can be used for long term new play enviroments

some multiplayer servers have HUGE amazing new content you will never fully explore

Built-in moding tools and pretty decent modding community

Game has lots of expansions you can buy, or not, and come in cheap bundle

great role-playing

DnD style gameplay that plays like a slower and deeper diablo, could be good or bad

graphics aren't great but the sounds and graphics together really give the game a deep role-playing feel, that even me a non-role player can appreciate

Hope these two help! There are quite a few others, especially if you don't mind playing DnD style ones(I often do =p) You could probably find quite a few free ones too with just a google search =)

• OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874

Warrior Epic, its a game soon to be going into closed beta. It has a solo mode and an online mutliplayer mode plus its Free to Play.

www.warriorepic.com

• KillershiverKillershiver Member Posts: 187

elder scrolls Ob is for ps3 2 : )

Wow...Warrior Epic is going to be the one =3 Thanks