Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pirates of the Burning Sea: Server Lists Announced

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Flying Lab Software has published a list of North American and European servers for Pirates of the Burning Sea.

You’ve asked for it, now here it is: the Pirates of the Burning Sea server list for Europe and North America!

Fans are encouraged to use this information to plan which server they wish to join once Pirates of the Burning Sea goes live.

Have no fear! We will be publishing the names of our Oceania servers as soon as that information has been finalized.

Check out the server list here.

Get more detailed information here.

Comments

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383

I sincerly hope that they're not over-stretching themselves with too many servers at launch, as that can be a bad first step.

• streeastreea Member UncommonPosts: 654

I'm glad they released the list early... it always helps, especially when parts of a guild or friends all want to jump to the same server.

My question is... are they all the same time zone? That might be helpful information.

• srasmsrasm Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Originally posted by Suvroc

I sincerly hope that they're not over-stretching themselves with too many servers at launch, as that can be a bad first step.

I hope that too, but 18 servers look way too much. There are now 3 servers in open beta. I haven't seen a higher than "moderate" population on any of them.