Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Banned

13»

Comments

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811
    Originally posted by Pappy13

Originally posted by nethaniah

umm I'm glad you got banned, I hate account buyers/gold buyers. You are cheating at the game. So thanks for letting me know Blizzard is trying to ban some of your kind.

Except that she didn't buy the account, she simply took it over from a friend when they left the game.

How do you know that. She probalby bought it in ebay, and she probably is a he.

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by altairzq

Originally posted by Pappy13

Originally posted by nethaniah

umm I'm glad you got banned, I hate account buyers/gold buyers. You are cheating at the game. So thanks for letting me know Blizzard is trying to ban some of your kind.

Except that she didn't buy the account, she simply took it over from a friend when they left the game.

How do you know that. She probalby bought it in ebay, and she probably is a he.

Well that's what the OP has stated.  I have no way of knowing for sure, but I have no reason to doubt the info either.

• elvenangelelvenangel Member Posts: 2,205

Most games don't allow you to swap accounts even with friends & family ever because there's no way to flag the account as swapped and not sold.    However if your doing it through the company itself (which is probably rare) they're able to flag the account so the account security division won't flag it.    Most likely the only reason a game company would allow account swapping is if its between family members even then they'd prefer you to spend the 40 to 50 dollars on the software to get your own unique key just like every other game out there.   It all amounts to money they can make and of course security issues related to account stealing & hacking.   

Please Refer to Doom Cat with all conspiracies & evil corporation complaints. He'll give you the simple explination of..WE"RE ALL DOOMED!

• Pappy13Pappy13 Member Posts: 2,138
    Originally posted by elvenangel

Most games don't allow you to swap accounts even with friends & family ever because there's no way to flag the account as swapped and not sold.    However if your doing it through the company itself (which is probably rare) they're able to flag the account so the account security division won't flag it.    Most likely the only reason a game company would allow account swapping is if its between family members even then they'd prefer you to spend the 40 to 50 dollars on the software to get your own unique key just like every other game out there.   It all amounts to money they can make and of course security issues related to account stealing & hacking.   

Actually it's in the Terms of service agreement that you can share the account with one family member if they are a minor and you are their parent or guardian.