Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just saying Hi.

jeriahjeriah Member Posts: 2

I have been a lurker on this site for  many years now. Back in 2004, I used this site to help decided what MMORPG I wanted to play. I started by playing Linage 2, but after many hours of getting PKed. I had to give it up. While waiting for WoW, a friend of mine told me about another game that was coming out, Everquest 2.

I started playing Everquest2 on the first day and I have been hooked ever since. Last year I wanted to give back to the community and needed something creative to do, so I started a free online graphic novel based in the world of Everquest2.

It's called Jeriah. I am attempting to show the different races, classes, even some of the quest and how it would actually be to live in the Everquest 2 world. It takes a lot of work, but I think it has been well received so far.

You can check it for yourself at: 

www.jeriahbook.com

Thanks.

OK, now I will go back to lurking

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Welcome aboard. 

Nice work on the comics, they are great. 

• TilomanTiloman Member Posts: 3

Hi and yeah, nice work!

• Jeff44Jeff44 Member Posts: 459

Awesome work on the book, I really enjoyed reading it!

user
  • openedge1openedge1 Member Posts: 2,582

Impressive...gotta read 'em all...

This looks great, and I like that you used the SOGA models also..

Thanks, and Hail

• docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717

hi jeriah.

cool comic. nice work.

now I just have to find the time to read it

imageimage

• shadout00shadout00 Member Posts: 253

That is beyond this world. Your comics are amazing and are detailed very well. I have played off and on since launch but have been a fan of EQ since forever and I'm surprised I haven't heard of your comic. More publicity maybe? Its awesome.

• jeriahjeriah Member Posts: 2

Thanks everyone for the positive feed back.

Shadout, your right. I really haven't done a lot of promoting of the comic, mostly word of mouth. That kinda sounded like what Sony is doing with EQ2 but anyway... :) . I was however, featured on Drunk Duck and in the Town Crier on the Everquest 2 site before, but I really haven't thought of where else I would promote Jeriah. I will put some thought into that, and see what I can come up with.

Anyway, Thanks again for taking the time to check out Jeriah and as always, I will try to make the next story arc better then the ones before it.

• eugameugam Member UncommonPosts: 984

I am a big fan of EQ2 comics. Nice job.

Are you the author of the comics with the scout and the silly tiger ?